Campillo from Camarmeña (Naranjo de Bulnes, Arenes,Cabrales

Tell us your story!<br>
¡Dinos tu historia!

Moderator: Moderators

tcampillo

Re: Campillo from Camarmeña (Naranjo de Bulnes, Arenes,Cabr

Post by tcampillo »

A Juanto:
Hola soy Tomás Campillo, tengo un arbol genealogico armado desde varios testamentos donde mencionan nombres y relaciones familiares. alli sale que Manuel del Campillo Perez (hijo de Manuel del Campillo e Ignacia Perez) se casa con Simona Mier y tienen hijos llamados: José, Antonio, Felipe, Francisco, Manuela y Tomás, este ultimo nacido en 1865 se casa con Liberata Mier y tubo 4 hijas (Delfina, Domitila, Cesarea y Aurora Fernandina).
Tal vez tu abuela Cesarea sea la que menciona mi arbol genealogico y sea la hija de Tomás y Liberata Mier.
Quien lleva datos de la rama de Tomás es maria Begonia Campillo y su correo es
Abrazos y feliz 2013

[Art: El correo he sacado. No se permite pegar un correo en el foro.]
eliz928

Candido Cosio

Post by eliz928 »

My grandfather was Candido Cosio - he was the oldest of Dolores Cosio's second family, and Bennie Campillo was his oldest brother. I met Bennie and his wife Asuncion many times at my grandparent's home in Ybor City. Nice to read through some of these emails, as they remind me of him.
Southernjoe

Re Candido Cosio

Post by Southernjoe »

I have read the comments about the Cosio family from Alles, in Spain and thought I would add the following.
My name is Jose A Cosio. My father, Jose Cosio moved to New Zealand in 1953 for an engineering project and he died in 2006. My Grandfather was Candido Cosio who lived in Tampa until his death in 1972. Candido is survived by his daughter Dolores in Atlanta and two grandchildren, Elizabeth and myself. I now have 3 children, Samuel, Renee and Simon Cosio and 3 grandchildren, Toby, Tristan and Joel Cosio, all living in New Zealand.

Candido Cosio y Cosio's parents were Jose Cosio y Corral ( Ruenes) and Dolores Cosio y Guerra ( Alles).

I hope this will add to the knowledge of our worldwide family.
Art
Site Admin

Post by Art »

Hello, José! Welcome and thanks for sharing this info about your family!

Return to “Introduction of Members - Presentación de miembros”