link suggestion

Suggest a new forum theme or link.<br>Tell us about a photo or article you want to add to the site.<br>
Sugiere un nuevo enlace o tema para el foro.<br>Dinos de una foto o artículo que quieres añadir al sitio.

Moderator: Moderators

svgev
Translator

link suggestion

Post by svgev »

La librería Cervantes, de Oviedo (Asturias), tiene una de las más completas páginas de este tipo en España. En ella es posible consultar o adquirir libros sobre Asturias tanto en castellano como en asturiano, además de mantener una intensa actividad cultural, muy conocida y respetada en el Principado. Por lo que es incluso posible que estuviesen interesados en colaborar con Asturianus. com. Su dirección es:

www.cervantes.com

Un abrazo,
Svgev
--------------------------------------------
The Cervantes bookshop at Oviedo (Asturias) has one of the best web pages of its kind in Spain. There you can research on or buy all kinds of books about Asturias, both in Asturian and Spanish. It also keeps a very active agenda of cultural acts, very well known and respected at the Principality. Therefore it even exists the possibility of them being interested in collaborating with Asturianus.com. The web address is:

www.cervantes.com

Un abrazo,
Svgev
Art
Site Admin

Post by Art »

I like the idea of trying to set up some sort of collaboration with Cervantes. Does anyone know anyone working at Cervantes?

In fact, we've been unable to make contact with AsturShop, too. Does anyone have any friends working there?
Carlos

Astur-shop

Post by Carlos »

Art:

"Does anyone have any friends working there?"

Carlos: Yes, I know the people from Astur-shop. In fact, they are customers of me. You can try to contact them here:

ASTURSHOP - Tienda virtual:
pidios (A) asturshop.com (write @ in place of A),
or Loi Barbón:
lbarbon (A) asturiactiva.com

The Manager is the same that the asturies.com one. His name is Fernando de la Fuente, and his address:
fft (A) asturies.com

I can also speak in person with this people, this is not a problem for me.

Saludinos.
thomascassidy

Post by thomascassidy »

Art, http://www.tamargo.info/cw/ has some great pictures and other interesting information.
Art
Site Admin

Post by Art »

Hi, Thomas,

It's true, that site has interesting info.

What we haven't figured out is how to deal with all of the sites like this one. There seem to be a series of very similar Websites, maybe run by the same business (or businesses), with one for each area of Asturias. They are intresting, but they have similar information, and we can't add 40 of them to the tourism section.

What I've done so far is just leave the links here in the forum.

Return to “Suggest? Submission? - Sugerencia? propuesta?”