My conference / la mio conferencia

Happenings of interest to forum participants.<br>
Sucesos de interés a foreros.

Moderator: Moderators

Mouguias

My conference / la mio conferencia

Post by Mouguias »

I am going to deliver a conference on the persistence and continuity of Asturian oral culture. The event will take place on the first weekend of December in Pola d`Allande, and it is the Conceyu Belenos which organizes it

Voi dar una conferencia falando de la persistencia ya continuidá de la cultura oral asturiana. Va ser el primer fin de selmana de avientu en Allande, ya lu entama el Conceyu Belenos

Voy a dar una conferencia acerca de la persistencia y continuidad de la cultura asturiana. Será el primer fin de semana de diciembre en Allande, y lo erganiza el Conceyu Belenos.
is

Post by is »

Mouguias, si te peta ya ties tiempu, vou l.levar a Art a la Puela esti xueves pa un filandon cona xente del Rapigueiro (www.elrapigueiro.com). Tamos en Ca Gayon (www.casagayon.com), na caseiria los mious primos, del xueves 18 ochobre dica'l 20, que ia sabadu. Prestariame que tuvieras con nos na Puela una nueite porque nun vamos tar n'Asturias pa la tua conferencia n'avientu. Saludinos,

Is

-----

Mouguias, if you're interested and have the time, I'm taking Art up to Puela (Pola de Allande) for a 'filandon' with the members of the Rapigueiro bagpipers' band (www.elrapigueiro.com). We will be staying at Ca Gayon (www.casagayon.com), in the old blacksmiths' house of my cousins, from thursday October 18 to Saturday October 20. It would be fun to see you there in Puela one night because we won't be able to attend your conference in December. Best,

Is
Terechu

Post by Terechu »

Gracies po'l avisu, Mouguias. En cualquier casu, vuelve a recordánoslo unos días antes, con más detalle (fecha, hora, sitiu). Y si nun fuera munchu pedir, podíes publicar después un resúmen en esti foru - ¿qué te paez?

---------------------------------------------
Thanks for letting us know, Mougias. In any case, please remind us a few days in advance and advise exact details (date, time and place). And, if this weren't asking too much, you might want to post a summary in the forum - what do you think?

Return to “Events - Acontecimientos”