Photos

Discussion of photos in the AsturianUS.org photo album pages.<br>
Discusión de fotos en las páginas del álbum de fotos de AsturianUS.org.

Moderator: Moderators

Rich

Photos

Post by Rich »

My dad- Everett Rodriguez- recently found a box of family photos. I scanned them and posted them on the web here: http://home.comcast.net/~mrdrod/photos.htm

Many of them are from family in Asturias, but I don't know who they are. If anyone has any information on any of them please contact me. If anyone wants to save any of the pictures, feel free to 'right click and save'!
I also have a few dozen more that I will be posting over the next several days. I'll leave a message here when I get them done.
Bob

Post by Bob »

While I cannot identify the people, the location of the next to the last photo on page 2 of your website is Covadonga in Asturias.
jbarbo

Special Photos.

Post by jbarbo »

What a nice thing that you are doing, Rich. Conrado, Julia, Lazaro and family would be very proud of you recording the family history. The photos are a treasure of memories.Teddy's Dairy Bar brought back many childhood memories. You must have a lot of family around Corvera. Another reason for you to go to Asturias and gather more information. I am very proud of what you are doing.
jbarbo

Que cosa tan curiosa que estas haciendo,Rich. Conrado, Julia, Lazaro y familia esatarian muy contentos contigo recordando con la historia de la familia. Las fotos son un tesoro de recuerdos. La tienda, Teddy's Dairy Bar, me acordaba mucho de mi joventud. Tienes que tener mucha familia por Corvera. Otra razon para que vayas pa' Asturias y sepas mas informacion de la familia. Estoy muy orgulloso con todo que estas haciendo.
jbarbo
Rich

Post by Rich »

jbarbo- thank you for the kind words. I finished posting the photos.
http://home.comcast.net/~mrdrod/photos.htm

I'll keep looking- hopefully I can find more.

Return to “Our Photo Album - Nuestro álbum de fotos”