FAQFAQ          SearchSearch          MemberlistMemberlist          UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile          Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages          Log inLog in          
grammatical errors - errores gramáticos

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asturian-American Migration Forum Index -> Need Help? - ¿Precisas ayuda?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eric Smith Fernandez

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a student. I want to make sure i am writing correctly. If someone

catches my grammatical errors in my posts, can you let me know?

Eric

---------------------------------------------------

Soy un estudiante. Quiero estar seguro que estoy escribiendo sufficiente.

Si alguien se da cuenta los errores gramáticos mios en los mensajes, me

dejase saber?

Eric
Art
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Eric, That's a good idea. You may want to add that request to your "signature." You can change that in your profile. That way, it'll appear after all your new messages.

Your profile: http://www.asturianus.org/forum/profile.php?mode=editprofile

-------------------

Hola, Eric, Es una buena idea. Tal vez quieras poner esa petición en tu "firma". Puedes cambiar eso en tu perfil. En esa manera, aparecerá al fondo de todos tus nuevos mensajes.

Tu perfil: http://www.asturianus.org/forum/profile.php?mode=editprofile
Eric Smith Fernandez

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gracias, Art.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eric,

I would say:

Soy un estudiante. Quiero estar seguro que estoy escribiendo sufficiente. (correctamente instead of sufficiente. It is exactly like in English you must use an adverb correctamente not an adjective

Si alguien se da cuenta de (mis errores gramaticales instead of los errores gramáticos mios)* en los mensajes,
* pronoun (mio/mi when it is in front of the noum. Usually all the possesive pronoun lose the ending in front of the noun. Mío, mía= mi, míos, mías = a mis; tuya, tuyo = tu; tuyos, tuyas = tus; suyos, suyas, = sus.)
+ noun or substantive (errores)
+ adjective (gramaticales - gramatico is a noun)

me dejase saber? '"me lo dice/me lo comenta'' instead of me dejase saber, you are using a literal translation of let me know. You could say too "me deja saber", which is correct and literal translation from English, but I think that me lo dice/ me lo comenta is more correct
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asturian-American Migration Forum Index -> Need Help? - ¿Precisas ayuda? All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: