Asturian Historical Grammar

Vocabulary & grammar of Asturian & Bable, comparisons with Castilian.<br>
Vocabulario y gramática de asturianu y bable, comparaciones con castellano

Moderator: Moderators

Carlos

Asturian Historical Grammar

Post by Carlos »

Yesterday the presentation took place in Oviedo, in the newspaper La Nueva España Press Club, of a book that will do the delights of the philologists and all the lovers of the Asturian Language. It's a question of the "Historical Grammar of the Asturian Language", which author is Xosé Lluis García Arias. In the moment that is to the sale in the bookshops I will be running to buying it. When I throw a glimpse, already I will put you a commentary in this forum.

On the other hand, specifically for Bob, since you have interest in the original text of the "Fuero de Avilés", I am trying to obtain it, since a more or less recent edition exists by the Academia de la Llingua. It's a question of the reissue of an ancient work, unavailable in the original edition, but that for his great interest yet it continues being valid. When I have it in my hands, I will do you come the text.

Regards.
Last edited by Carlos on Thu Dec 11, 2003 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bob

Post by Bob »

I would be very interested in learning where I can purchase the new book, "Historical Grammar of the Asturian Language", for shipment to the US.

Carlos, thanks very much for your efforts to obtain a copy of the "Fuero de Avilés" for me.

Bob

Return to “Asturian & Bable - Asturianu y bables”