Entrugues frecuentesEntrugues frecuentes          BuscarBuscar          MiembrosMiembros          Grupos d'UsuariosGrupos d'Usuarios    RexistraseRexistrase 
 PerfilPerfil          Entre pa ver los sus mensaxes privaosEntre pa ver los sus mensaxes privaos          ConectaseConectase          
Any interest in photos of Tampa?

Publicar nueu tema   Responder al tema    Índiz del foro de la migración astur-americana -> Suggest? Submission? - Sugerencia? propuesta?
Ver tema anterior :: Ver tema siguiente  
Autor Mensaxe
TampaMendez

Rexistrau: 29 Xun 2005
Mensaxes: 3
Llugar: Tampa, Florida

MensaxePublicao: Mie Xun 29, 2005 9:43 am    Asuntu: Any interest in photos of Tampa? Responder citando

Hello! I just found this website and am so impressed! I'm wondering if anyone has any interest in adding pictures of Tampa's Centro Asturiano, West Tampa and Ybor City areas to the "photo album" section of the website. Please forgive me if they are already there or if someone has already asked this question. I'm pretty new to discovering and learning about my family's roots in Asturias and hope that I can help some others do the same. One of my hobbies is taking photographs of Tampa's historical places and then researching them at the main library, so if anyone would like anything photographed or researched, I'm here to help!

Kristin
Tornar arriba  
Art
Site Admin

Rexistrau: 17 Feb 2003
Mensaxes: 4494
Llugar: Maryland

MensaxePublicao: Mie Xun 29, 2005 1:52 pm    Asuntu: Responder citando

Welcome, Kristin,

Sure! We'd be happy to display some photos of the key Asturian sites in those places. Select the best and send them to me at the email at the bottom of every forum page.

-------------

Bienvenida, Kristin,

¡Claro! Nos alegraría exponer algunas fotos de las sitios más importantes en estos lugares. Escoje las mejores y envialas a emilio al fundo de cada página del foro.
Tornar arriba  
TampaMendez

MensaxePublicao: Dom May 25, 2008 1:18 pm    Asuntu: Finally sending Tampa photos Responder citando

I am so embarresed to say that I am just now emailing you the photos of Tampa. I was telling a friend who also has family from Asturias about your website when I remembered that I never sent my photos! Hope they will be enjoyed by others.
Thank you!

Krissy
Tornar arriba  
Bob

Rexistrau: 24 Feb 2003
Mensaxes: 1738
Llugar: Connecticut and Massachusetts

MensaxePublicao: Dom May 25, 2008 1:50 pm    Asuntu: Responder citando

Thank you Krissy. I am sure that Art will post them soon.

I remember from my visit to Tampa in 2006 how many Asturian connections there were- Centro Asturiano, cemeteries, etc., and a wonderful tour narrated by E. J. Salcines. I look forward to seeing your photos.

Bob

Ultima edición por Bob el Xue Xut 17, 2008 1:24 pm, editau 1 vegá
Tornar arriba  
TampaMendez

MensaxePublicao: Dom May 25, 2008 2:00 pm    Asuntu: Responder citando

Thank you Bob! I just sent them to the email address at the bottom of the forum page.

Take care,
Krissy
Tornar arriba  
Bob

Rexistrau: 24 Feb 2003
Mensaxes: 1738
Llugar: Connecticut and Massachusetts

MensaxePublicao: Dom May 25, 2008 2:02 pm    Asuntu: Responder citando

I just took a look at them, and they are wonderful photos indeed.
Tornar arriba  
Mostrar mensaxes de anteriores:   
Publicar nueu tema   Responder al tema    Índiz del foro de la migración astur-americana -> Suggest? Submission? - Sugerencia? propuesta? Toles hores son GMT - 4 Hores
Páxina 1 de 1

Dir a:  
Pue publicar nueos temes n'esti foru
Nun pue responder a temes n'esti foru
Nun pue editar los sus mensaxes n'esti foru
Nun pue esborriar los sus mensaxes n'esti foru
Nun pue votar en encuestes n'esti foru

Site design & hosting by

Zoller Wagner Digital Design