Any interest in photos of Tampa?

Suggest a new forum theme or link.<br>Tell us about a photo or article you want to add to the site.<br>
Sugiere un nuevo enlace o tema para el foro.<br>Dinos de una foto o artículo que quieres añadir al sitio.

Moderator: Moderators

TampaMendez

Any interest in photos of Tampa?

Post by TampaMendez »

Hello! I just found this website and am so impressed! I'm wondering if anyone has any interest in adding pictures of Tampa's Centro Asturiano, West Tampa and Ybor City areas to the "photo album" section of the website. Please forgive me if they are already there or if someone has already asked this question. I'm pretty new to discovering and learning about my family's roots in Asturias and hope that I can help some others do the same. One of my hobbies is taking photographs of Tampa's historical places and then researching them at the main library, so if anyone would like anything photographed or researched, I'm here to help!

Kristin
Art
Site Admin

Post by Art »

Welcome, Kristin,

Sure! We'd be happy to display some photos of the key Asturian sites in those places. Select the best and send them to me at the email at the bottom of every forum page.

-------------

Bienvenida, Kristin,

¡Claro! Nos alegraría exponer algunas fotos de las sitios más importantes en estos lugares. Escoje las mejores y envialas a emilio al fundo de cada página del foro.
TampaMendez

Finally sending Tampa photos

Post by TampaMendez »

I am so embarresed to say that I am just now emailing you the photos of Tampa. I was telling a friend who also has family from Asturias about your website when I remembered that I never sent my photos! Hope they will be enjoyed by others.
Thank you!

Krissy
Bob

Post by Bob »

Thank you Krissy. I am sure that Art will post them soon.

I remember from my visit to Tampa in 2006 how many Asturian connections there were- Centro Asturiano, cemeteries, etc., and a wonderful tour narrated by E. J. Salcines. I look forward to seeing your photos.

Bob
Last edited by Bob on Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TampaMendez

Post by TampaMendez »

Thank you Bob! I just sent them to the email address at the bottom of the forum page.

Take care,
Krissy
Bob

Post by Bob »

I just took a look at them, and they are wonderful photos indeed.

Return to “Suggest? Submission? - Sugerencia? propuesta?”