FAQFAQ          SearchSearch          MemberlistMemberlist          UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile          Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages          Log inLog in          
MERRY CHRISTMAS-FELIZ NAVIDAD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asturian-American Migration Forum Index -> Retired Threads - Hilos retirados
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sweeney

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 10:39 am    Post subject: MERRY CHRISTMAS-FELIZ NAVIDAD Reply with quote

I want to wish everybody in the Asturian-American Forum a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year! Cool

Yo deseo a todos los miembros del grupo Asturian-Americano una FELIZ NAVIDAD Y PRÓSPERO AÑ0 2004. Cool

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 3:06 pm    Post subject: Fiestes Reply with quote

Munches gracies, Donna, lo mesmo de mio parte.
Thank you very much, Donna, I wish the same for all you.

FELICES FIESTES Y UN MEYOR AÑU NUEU DENDE LA TIERRINA

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A BETTER NEW YEAR FROM OUR (AND YOUR) LITTLE COUNTRY
jomaguca

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 3:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Fiestes Reply with quote

Lo mismo digo FELIZ NAVIDAD Y PROPERO AÑO 2004 para todos Laughing SALUDOS
Terechu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chicos, me voy de vacaciones a Alicante y no volveré hasta la semana que viene. Sed buenos y que Papá Noel os traiga muchos regalos (y los Reyes Magos también). Y no comáis mucho pavo, ni muches casadielles, que luego engordáis! Very Happy

Os deseo felices Pascuas y un próspero Año Nuevo, lleno de salud y amor (y si puede ser que os toque la lotería).

Un abrazo muy fuerte a todos.
Terechu
---------------------------------------

Folks, I'm going on vacation to Alicante and won't return until next week. Be good and may Santa Claus bring you lots of gifts (and the Three Wise Men as well). And don't eat too much turkey or too many casadielles, 'cause you'll put on weight! Very Happy

I wish you all a merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year, full of good health and love (and if possible a winning lottery ticket).

A big hug to all of you
Terechu
Bob

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2003 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Merry Christmas to all.
Feliz Navidad a todos.
Feliz Navidá a toos.

Bob Martinez
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asturian-American Migration Forum Index -> Retired Threads - Hilos retirados All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: