FAQFAQ          SearchSearch          MemberlistMemberlist          UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile          Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages          Log inLog in          
wv pbs dvd on Asturianos in spelter and donora

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asturian-American Migration Forum Index -> Time Media Arts - Artes de medios temporales
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tookie1938

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:07 am    Post subject: wv pbs dvd on Asturianos in spelter and donora Reply with quote

I was wondering why the gentleman who did the dvd didn't also feature Langeloth, Pa another place that the Asturianos went to work. Marlayna
Ron Gonzalez

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tookie1938
We would have liked to have be in Langeloth, as well as Moundsville but ,their is only so much you can do in four days. The other thing is we had no connections or contacts in Langeloth or Moundsville ,at one time I had family and friends in both towns but ,they are no longer with us. I would like you to know we did try to find someone in both towns
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asturian-American Migration Forum Index -> Time Media Arts - Artes de medios temporales All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: