FAQFAQ          SearchSearch          MemberlistMemberlist          UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile          Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages          Log inLog in          
Planning the Third Asturian Symposium
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asturian-American Migration Forum Index -> Symposio: Asturians in US - Asturianos en los EU
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JLP

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:37 pm    Post subject: Whats happening with the symposium? Reply with quote

Hello,

I just wanted to inquire:

Whats the status of the symposium? I notice that the last message on this post dates to late 2006. I hope all is going well.

Question Question Question
Art
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ron Gonzalez has been working to find a host in WV for the next conference.

We may have a host, so it's time to form a committee to do the planning. If you're interested in working on the committee to plan the conference, please let me know by email (at the bottom of the page) or respond here.

---------------------------

Ron González ha estado trabajando para encontrar un anfitrión en WV para la próxima conferencia.

Es posible que tengamos un anfitrión, por eso, debemos formar un comité para hacer los planes. Si tienes interés en trabajar con el comité para planificar la conferencia, por favor, dime por e-mail (la parte inferior de la página) o responder aquí.
lgarcia

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:38 am    Post subject: Willing to assist - conference planning Reply with quote

I am willing to assist with the conference planning. Even though I live in Florida, I've planned events nationally for my business.

Linda
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asturian-American Migration Forum Index -> Symposio: Asturians in US - Asturianos en los EU All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: