2009 Chorizo Bowl.

Happenings of interest to forum participants.<br>
Sucesos de interés a foreros.

Moderator: Moderators

Eric Smith Fernandez

2009 Chorizo Bowl.

Post by Eric Smith Fernandez »

The 2009 Chorizo Bowl is here. This year the match will be played on the Missouri side (St. Louis). The game starts at 1PM and I'm not sure what field they will play on.

I do know they will be eating Chorizos afterwards at the Spanish Club. I hope I will get a chance to play, even though I'm a new-comer. This is my second year attending. I do know the club made 100 lbs of Chorizo. I wish the Illinois side (Fairmont City) the best of luck.

Many people think the Rose bowl is the most important fútbol game played on New Year's day, but to someone who has some asturian blood in his veins, the Chorizo is the most sacred of the bowl games!

Here is a link to a related news article about this traditional game:

http://www.urbanstl.com/viewtopic.php?t=1760
Soy un estudiante. Quiero estar seguro de que estoy escribiendo bien Si alguien se da cuenta de los errores gramaticales míos en los mensajes ¿Me puede avisar?
Eric Smith Fernandez

Post by Eric Smith Fernandez »

The Spanish club (St. Louis) won 1-0 against Illinois (Fairmont City). Boy was the Chorizo good!
Soy un estudiante. Quiero estar seguro de que estoy escribiendo bien Si alguien se da cuenta de los errores gramaticales míos en los mensajes ¿Me puede avisar?

Return to “Events - Acontecimientos”