Possibly put a "Request" topic with the recipes se

Suggest a new forum theme or link.<br>Tell us about a photo or article you want to add to the site.<br>
Sugiere un nuevo enlace o tema para el foro.<br>Dinos de una foto o artículo que quieres añadir al sitio.

Moderator: Moderators

Tino

Possibly put a "Request" topic with the recipes se

Post by Tino »

While reading the recipes, I noticed some people were asking for recipes or where to find ingredients. Maybe there could be a separate topic just for "Requests" under the food section.

I just found this site today. It is wonderful. Thank you so much.

Tino

-----------
translated by Art & Reverso

Leyendo las recetas, noté que algunas personas pedían recetas o donde encontrar ingredientes. Tal vez podría haber un tema separado solamente para " Pedidos " bajo la sección de alimentos.

Acabo de encontrar este sitio hoy. Es maravilloso. Gracias tanto.

Tino
Art
Site Admin

Post by Art »

Thanks for the idea, Tino. I'll discuss this with Suronda and Bob to see how it might work out. Having one place to look for requests for help might be a good idea.

The thing that makes me think twice, is that it adds another level of complexity. If users don't use the Requests area, we'd have to move their posts.

If anyone else likes this idea a lot, please reply to his message!

-----------

Gracias por la idea, Tino. Hablaré de esto con Suronda y Bob para ver como esto podría funcionar. Tener un lugar para buscar pedidos de la ayuda podría ser una idea buena.

Lo que me ha hecho entrar en duda es que este añade otro nivel de complejidad. Si los usuarios no usan el área de Peticiones, nosotros tendríamos que mover sus postes.

¡Si alguien más gusta esta idea mucho, por favor conteste a su mensaje!

Return to “Suggest? Submission? - Sugerencia? propuesta?”