Can you HELP me? Me podrian AYUDAR?

Researching our ancestors in Asturias & America.<br>
Investigando nuestros antepasados en Asturias y America

Moderators: svgev, Maria Garcia Alvarez, Moderators

sreal

Post by sreal »

Hola Rene!!!

Oye me impresiona q haya tanta gente tratando d ayudar, mil gracias a TODOS!!!!
Pienso que el post de Donna sera de gran ayuda.
Este Marzo 20 2004 tengo una mega boda familiar... y bueno ahi es cuando segun esto me daran cosas de mi bisabuela, para seguir con esta busqueda con algunos datos.

Los mantendre informados.
Saludos Silvia.

Hi Rene!!!

I am very impresed to see so much people traying to help me. Thank you very Much!
I think that Donna's post will be very helpful.
This March 20 2004 I have a mega familiar wedding... and then, I will recive some things that belong to my greatgrand mother...to keep searching.

I will let you know

Reagards Silvia
Bob

Arite

Post by Bob »

One of our members recently let us know that Arite survives as a street name near Aviles, and that Arite was the name of a town at or near the current location of Piedras Blancas. It was destroyed by the Francoist forces during the Guerra Civil. Any surviving records for that Arite should be in the Registro Civil of Castrillon or its various parishes.

There is also an Arite, he wrote, in the eastern part of Asturias near Llanes, but he doesn't have much information about it.

Bob Martinez
Last edited by Bob on Thu Feb 12, 2004 6:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sreal

Re: Tames

Post by sreal »

Thanks Donna!

I've been looking at the infobel site and yes I have found the 26 people with the "Tames" last name... now only getting in touch with them.
Now I hope to find at least one relative... You were very lucky to find 8 WOW. :wink:

Gracais Donna! he estado viendo el sitio de infobel, y si he encontrado a las 26 personas con el apellido "Tames"...ahora solo queda ponerse en contacto con ellas.
Espero encontrar cuando menos algun familiar...tu tuviste mucha suerte en encontrar 8 !

Saludos

Silvia
sreal

Post by sreal »

Hola cilurnigi!

Q si te has puesto a investigar!!! mira q mucho mas q yo... como me faltan muchos datos pues esto no es nada facil... ahora q tenga un remitente en mano t lo hare saber para comparar y ver d donde realmente era...

Saludos hasta Asturias!

silvia
Sweeney

cousins

Post by Sweeney »

Hola Silvia:

I was very lucky that my family had a very unusual surname: VERDIN.
My family originated from Belgium. I believe the majority of people in Asturias with the surname Verdin are cousins of mine. Good luck with your search. If you read and write Spanish your search will be far easier than mine. I only speak English. 8)

Yo era muy afortunado que mi familia tenía un apellido muy inusual: VERDIN. Mi familia originó de Bélgica. Creo que la mayoría de gente en la Asturias con el apellido de Verdin son primos a mí. Buena suerte con su búsqueda. Si usted leer y escribe a español su búsqueda será más fácil que la mía. Hablo solamente inglés. 8)
Donna
sreal

Re: cousins

Post by sreal »

Donna...
Actually that was what I was going to tell you!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o the only Verdin that I know is a Belge He is a Professor at the ULB (Université Libre de Bruxelles) I was there for 1 year of study....like the "Erasmus" I took classes with him.
"Paul Verdin" very thin and not very talll... I am sure He made a master or maybe PH at Harvard... Small very small world... don`t you think? he lives at Louvain la Neuve ... at least till 2001... He teaches there too, and in another University in France.
when I saw you last name I immediatly thought about him but with the french pronunciation... you know intead of /Verdin/ in spanish /verdA/ (nassal) in french I have no Idea how you pronounce it in english /verdayn/... well not idea.. :shock:

If you want I can give you his info.... if you don´t know about him yet... ok
send me an e-mail ok

Muchos Saludos :wink:
sreal

Good Newsssssss :!:

Post by sreal »

This x-mas some relatives of mine are going to travel there.... I am going to give all the info you kindly have sent to me

I Hope with everything I have now, they are going to be able to see the place where we all came from. At least from one great grand mother.

I will keep u guys inform. And still hopping to go there next year.

PD…. It was such a surprise to see your pictures … :lol:

Esta navidad algunos parientes irán para allá... así que les daré toda la información que ustedes me han enviado.

Espero que con todo esto, sea posible ver el lugar d dodne venimos. Cuando menos una d mis bisabuelas.

Los mantendré informados. Y aun espero poder ir en el próximo año.

PD ....q sorpresa el ver als fotos d ustedes aquí...:lol:

Return to “Genealogy - Genealogía”