suggestion

Suggest a new forum theme or link.<br>Tell us about a photo or article you want to add to the site.<br>
Sugiere un nuevo enlace o tema para el foro.<br>Dinos de una foto o artículo que quieres añadir al sitio.

Moderator: Moderators

astucati
Translator

suggestion

Post by astucati »

Why don't we try to open and start a section for bibliography (or a Bibliographic Section) with all possible data & info on all or any book related to Asturies and Asturian matters? i.e.: General info on Asturies, Geography, History, Culture (art & cultural heritage, language, places names, folklore, mythology, traditions, gastronomy, wildlife, etc).
I'm going to e-mail you some data on books on Asturies with my next message.
Then, why not trying to create a kind of Movil Electronic Library? / Biblioteca Eleutrónica Movil / Biblioteca Electrónica Móvil, dedicated or named after famous Asturian personalities (i.e.: Xove-llanos/Jovellanos, Ceán Bermundez, Campomanes, Argüelles, Campoamor, Palacio Valdés, Larra, Fernán Coronas El Padre Galo de Cadavéu, Teodoro Cuesta, Severo Ochoa, Pín de Pria, P.Federico Fierro, rtc.). I sent already this message or suggestion previously in the general way or sistem but I haven't yet received any reply, I don't even know for sure whether you received it or not? I e-mailed it also to Art Zollerwagner, the Director, who got it and has answered me back!
I would really appreciate your kind reply and comments on my suggestions.
Best regards,
Antonblimea (Antón Huerta)
Art
Site Admin

Post by Art »

Hi, Antón,

Check out our new section of the forum, Asturian Hall of Fame / Sala de Fama Asturiana. That's where we'll put messages about our favorite historical Asturians.

------------

Hola, Antón,

Se ruega que visite a una nueva sección del foro, Asturian Hall of Fame / Sala de Fama Asturiana. Es donde pondremos mensajes sobre nuestros asturianos históricos favoritos y asturianas históricas favoritas.

Return to “Suggest? Submission? - Sugerencia? propuesta?”