FAQFAQ          SearchSearch          MemberlistMemberlist          UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile          Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages          Log inLog in          
Isidra, the non-alcoholic cider of Asturias

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asturian-American Migration Forum Index -> Drinks, Cider - Bebidas, sidra
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maestro Tomberi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:55 am    Post subject: Isidra, the non-alcoholic cider of Asturias Reply with quote

Ahá. You did read it right!

Since few months ago, El Piloñu introduced in the market this cider brand which besides of remaining a rather natural flavour hasn't got a bit of alcohol, thanks to a process parallel to the made to the sin beer.

However, It production is still rather limited since it is a new product.

If you want more info, there is this link (it's in spanish only):

http://www.isidra.es/

Maestro Tomberi, creador de fantasía y surrealismo
is

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the tip-off, Maestro. I'll look for Isidra while I'm in Asturias this time. After getting used to non-alcoholic beer in the Gulf, non-alcoholic cider is sure to do it. And I like the name too. It's a good, catchy concept-driven formula that may even make it cool to drink alcohol-free cider in Asturias. Wishful thinking, but who knows...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asturian-American Migration Forum Index -> Drinks, Cider - Bebidas, sidra All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: