El L.linguateiru (School Magazine / Revista Escolar)

If you can't figure out where else to post, say it here.<br>
Si no sabes dónde poner tu tema, pongalo aquí.

Moderator: Moderators

Sad_Aspie

El L.linguateiru (School Magazine / Revista Escolar)

Post by Sad_Aspie »

El L.linguateiru (Western Asturian for chatterbox) is the Official Magazine of the State School Alvaro Florez Estrada, dealing both with school life and news and events from the County of Somiedo. It is sold by the students throughout the County @ 2.5 € each and all benefits go to the funding of the annual school trip. I've just realised that some of you may have some Somedan Ancestry and thus might be interested in purchasing the magazine. In that case, I could get you in touch with the School and they would send it to you via mail, and hey, I gain absolutely nothing from this ;) . Anyone interested just send me a private message. Thank you very much!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

El L.linguateiru ("parlanchin" en asturiano occidental) es la revista oficial del Colegio Publico Alvaro Florez Estrada, que versa tanto sobre la vida escolar como sobre acontecimentos y eventos acaecidos en el Concejo de Somiedo/Somiedu. Los alumnos la venden en el Concejo a 2.5 € el ejemplar y todos los beneficios obtenidos se destinan a la financiacion del viaje de la Cooperativa Escolar. Me he dado cuenta que alguno de vosotros podria tener ascendencia somedana y por lo tanto estar interesado en adquirir un ejemplar. En caso de ser asi, yo os pondria en contacto con la escuela y ellos os lo enviarian por correo electronico al precio habitual, y que quede claro que yo no saco absolutamente nada ;) . Cualquier interesado, me envia por favor un mensaje privado. Muchas gracias!!!

Return to “General Discussion - Discusión general”