Arnao

> Formal: construction, farming, manufacturing, mining, small businesses, smelting, etc. > Informal: blackberry picking, boarding houses, bootlegging, clothes washing, sausage making.<br>
> Formal: construcción, agricultura, fabricación, minería, pequeñas empresas, fundición, etc. > Informal: cosecha de moras, pensiones, contrabandista, colada, embutimiento.

Moderators: Maria Garcia Alvarez, JuanLeon, Moderators

Ron Gonzalez

Arnao

Post by Ron Gonzalez »

Can anyone tell us more about this?

Arnao ya se vende. El Comercio

Faltan sólo unos días para que Arnao se convierta en zona de obras. El Ayuntamiento cuenta ya con los permisos necesarios para iniciar los trabajos de construcción de un museo de la minería que permitirá ...

What's this about Arnao?
Jesus_Aviles

Arnao se vende

Post by Jesus_Aviles »

I think that the meaning of that is that "Arnao announces itself", they are trying to make Arnao known.
The Day of the Earth took place that day and a hundred visitors were taken to Arnao, there they showed geological features and some slides about the mining and Arnao.
That's why they say they are "selling" Arnao, they mean "Touristically".
Art
Site Admin

Post by Art »

Thanks, Jesus, I had been wondering what "se vende" meant, too! It sounds like it means "marketing itself."

---------------------

¡Gracias, Jesús, me había preguntado sobre que significa "se vende", también! Parece que significa "márketing o comercialización de sí mismo."

Return to “Work & Industry - Trabajo e industria”