Prayers for René - Oraciones para René

Topics that are out of date or are no longer of interest.<br>
Temas que son anticuado o ya no tienen intéres.

Moderator: Moderators

Art
Site Admin

Prayers for René - Oraciones para René

Post by Art »

I would like to ask for your prayers and thoughts for René, the husband of Marta Elena. René has been facing a serious illness. Marta Elena says that our thoughts and prayer will be good medicine for him.

René is a charmer. One of his joys in life is music. He collects old recordings and shares them with many on the internet. It was through René that I heard the earliest recordings of American cowboy music!

Marta Elena is one of our moderators and has been assisting many with their genealogical searches.

------------------------

Quiero pediros por sus oraciones y pensamientos para René, el marido de Marta Elena. René se ha enfrentado a un grave enfermedad. Marta Elena dice que nuestros pensamientos y oraciones serán buena medicina para él.

René es un encanto. Uno de sus alegrías en esta vida es la música. Recoge viejas grabaciones y las comparte con muchos por el internet. ¡Fue a través de René que escuché las primeras grabaciones de la música de vaqueros americanos!

Marta Elena es uno de nuestros moderadores y ha ayudado a muchos con sus búsquedas genealógicas.
Bob

Marta y Rene

Post by Bob »

Best wishes for a speedy recovery, y abrazos fuertes desde New Haven, Connecticut, y Rockport, Massachusetts. I myself have been recovering recently from serious illness, and my thoughts and prayers are with you both.
Lots of American cowboy music to share when you are ready.

I will fly my Asturian flag as a tribute and as a prayer for your return to health.

Bob
is

Post by is »

Marta Elena, I've always enjoyed reading your posts, especially when you take things into your turf (chemistry, I believe). So here goes a set of good thoughts and some West African kora music from a personal favorite, Mamadou Diabate, that may inspire Rene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjPq30bK5x0

The melody in this clip is from his album, Tunga, in which Diabate plays to his sense of awe at where the journey through life has taken him. Kora music is one of those things that can send chills down your spine because of its sheer beauty. Hope it does the trick.
Marta Elena Díaz García

Thanks

Post by Marta Elena Díaz García »

Dear friends, Art, Bob and Is:

thank you very much for your good thoughts, prayers and music for René.
He is now a bit better, but still he is in hospital.
My son, Francisco, and I can not believe still what is happening.... René's illness came as a blow to us.
Thanks again for giving us the strength to carry on.
Marta
Ron Gonzalez

Post by Ron Gonzalez »

Marta
I hope things get better for Rene, we all are think of you and your family
Barbara Alonso Novellino

Post by Barbara Alonso Novellino »

Dear Marta,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your husband Rene...

Barbara
Bob

Marta

Post by Bob »

We somehow find the strength to go one, and whatever we think of as God helps with the rest. Un fuerte abrazo desde EEUU.

Bob
Joniwrite1

Our best to you.

Post by Joniwrite1 »

Dear Marta Elena,

Rene must be a very special man to have you as his wife. We send all our strength to help all of you through his illness, along with wishes for a speedy recovery.

We have a Cowboy Poetry and Music Festival here in Nevada each year:

http://renocowboypoetry.org/Reno_Cowboy ... ertai.html

I will try to find a disc for you to listen to when you feel better Rene!

Lots of Love, Joni Naves
Joniwrite1
Marta Elena Díaz García

Many thanks

Post by Marta Elena Díaz García »

My dear friends, Barbara, Bob, Ron and Joni:

thank you very much for your warm words and your good thoughts and wishes.

Thanks to God, René is now at home but he is very, very weak. He lost 15 Kg weight and is a bit downhearted.

I hope he gets better at home, but to myself, I am very afraid of the next session.....

Thanks again and that God bless you and all those who pray for René.

Marta.
Art
Site Admin

Post by Art »

I'm so glad to hear that René has come home. I hope the next treatment goes better!

--------------------------------------

Me alegra mucho saber que René ha vuelto a casa. ¡Espero que el próximo tratamiento le trate mejor!

Return to “Retired Threads - Hilos retirados”