Cuervo Family - Familia Cuervo

Asturian cultural identity, Spanish nationality, & return to Asturias: legal, social, & personal aspects.<br>
Identidad cultural asturiana, nacionalidad española, y regreso a Asturias: cuestiones legales, sociales, y personales.

Moderator: Moderators

joseph cuervo

cuervo and suarez families from Pena Rey

Post by joseph cuervo »

There was a post on March 21, 2010 location pa. I am the son of Joseph Cuervo and grandson of Silverio Cuervo and Benina Suarez. My grandmother died in the U. S. giving birth to my aunt. My grandfather took my father and his daughter back to Aviles, Spain. My grandfather and aunt were killed during the war and my father returned to the U.S. in 1948. He lived in N.Y. and then Weirton W.Va. with an uncle. There is a lot of history that I was told by cousins. My father never spoke of his experiences, he was brought back to the U. S. courtesy of the U. S. Government for his services during WWII.
Art
Site Admin

Post by Art »

Joseph, what message were you responding to? You need to click on the button that says "post reply" when replying to a message. Otherwise the original author won't know that you're writing to them

There are more instructions here:
http://www.asturianus.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4080

Return to “Identity, Nation, Return - Identidad, país, vuelta”