Christmas/winter traditions--Tradiciones de invierno/navidad

Suggest a new forum theme or link.<br>Tell us about a photo or article you want to add to the site.<br>
Sugiere un nuevo enlace o tema para el foro.<br>Dinos de una foto o artículo que quieres añadir al sitio.

Moderator: Moderators

carol moreira

Christmas/winter traditions--Tradiciones de invierno/navidad

Post by carol moreira »

Hello,
I'm writing from Canada-based Celtic Life International magazine. We're looking into Christmas/winter traditions in Celtic parts of the world and wonder if anyone could help shed some light on traditions in Asturias and/or Galicia? If so, please contact me. Thanks!

[Art: I removed the email address. We don't allow emails in the forum, but you can contact her with the "email" button below. I also corrected the spelling of "Asturias."]

---------------------------------
trans. Art

Hola,
Escribo por la revista "Celtic Life International" [La vida celta internacional] de Canadá. Estamos investigando las tradiciones de invierno, navidad, y reyes en las culturas celtas del mundo. Buscamos a alguien que pueda ayudarnos en explicar las tradiciones de Asturias y Galicia. Si puedes, se ruega contactarme. Gracias!
Celtic Life International magazine is aimed at those around the world with an interest in Celtic culture, history, arts, traditions and personalities.
Art
Site Admin

Post by Art »

I have forwarded your question to "Mouguais," one of our members who specializes in culture and mythology. He is very busy, but is hoping to help you.

Other members should feel free to add their thoughts, too!

----------------------

He remitido tu pregunta a "Mouguais", uno los miembros del foro que se especializa en la cultura y la mitología. Está muy ocupado pero tiene la esperanza de que te ayude.

¡Se ruega responder, también a cualquier otro miembro!

Return to “Suggest? Submission? - Sugerencia? propuesta?”