FAQFAQ          SearchSearch          MemberlistMemberlist          UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile          Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages          Log inLog in          
APOLLO A "ASTURIES 20020" TENGO UN !!!PÁLPITU¡

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asturian-American Migration Forum Index -> Handicrafts - Artesanía
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dIEGOMERIN

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:30 am    Post subject: APOLLO A "ASTURIES 20020" TENGO UN !!!PÁLPITU¡ Reply with quote

Toi intentando contactar colos descendientes de les colonies asturaines de Virginia (USA), tienen un portal : asturianUS, pero nun soi a aclarame coles contraseñes, Si alguien con más tiempu y sentidu cola informática que yo puede entrar nel foru que tienen (mui mui activu) podía solicitar apoyos a la candidatura Asturies 2020, taríamos mui agradecíos. Tán mui implicaos en toles iniciatives de promoción d'ASturies Very Happy

----
Trans. Is

I'm trying to contact with the descendants of Asturian immigrants in West Virginia. They have a website known as Asturianus.org but I can't seem to figure out the password to access the discussion panels. If someone has time and is less technologically challenged than myself, please post this note asking for their support of the Asturies 2020 candidacy. It would be greatly appreciated. They are very involved in promoting Asturias. Very Happy
is

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bonas DiegoMerin ya que t'afayes no foru d'Asturianus. Nun sei quien punxo la tua nota al final aiqui, pero has d'esplicanos que ia eso de la candidatura d'Asturies 2020. You pulo menos nun tou aliel.lu.

----

hi DiegoMerin and welcome to Asturianus. Not sure how you finally managed to post your message here, but please explain what the candidacy of Asturies 2020 means and what it involves. I have no idea myself.
Art
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, Diego, you've just posted on the forum. You're already in!

I think what they're talking about is having the Olympics hosted in Asturias in 2020.
http://www.asturianus.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3360
Aren't most cities that host the Olympics much bigger than anything in Asturias? Well, it is the sort of project the government would enjoy taking on, isn't it!

-----------------

Bienvenido, Diego, acabas de publicar en el foro. Ya estás aquí!

Creo que el tema de que está hablando es de hacer a Asturias el sede de los Juegos Olímpicos en 2020.
http://www.asturianus.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3360
¿No son la mayoría de ciudades que acogen los Juegos Olímpicos mucha más grandes que cualquiera en Asturias? Pues, este es la clase de proyecto que al gobierno disfruta de asumir, ¡¿no?!
is

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Art wrote:
Aren't most cities that host the Olympics much bigger than anything in Asturias? ¿No son la mayoría de ciudades que acogen los Juegos Olímpicos mucha más grandes que cualquiera en Asturias?

Yes, even Barcelona and Atlanta are much bigger than any of the 3 Asturian towns. I initially thought this was a spoof of some kind. I'm still not sure it isn't. Let's see if Diego writes back to confirm that it's serious!

----

Si, mesmo Barcelona ya Atlanta son muito mas grandes que las 3 vil.las asturianas. Nun entamu pensara qu'esto taba aiqui un pouco de cona. Inda nun tou seguru que vei en seriu, pero habra qu'esperar a Diego pa confirmalo.
Anzu
Translator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:55 pm    Post subject: Asturies 2020 Reply with quote

Camiento que'l problema foi qu'esti personax nun supo ónde poner el mesaxe, pero n'efeutu, hai un movimientu que propón dalgunes ciudaes d'Asturies pa les Ollimpiáes del 2020 (nun teo munchu enfotu nello).
El so sitiu web ye: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=177146521257.
Veremos ver en qué fina too esto...

-------------

I think that the problem was that this man didn't kniow where to put the message, but exactly, there's a movement that proposes some asturian towns for the Olympic Games of 2020 (I don't have a huge hope on that).
Their website is: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=177146521257.
Let's see how does this end...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asturian-American Migration Forum Index -> Handicrafts - Artesanía All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: