FAQFAQ          SearchSearch          MemberlistMemberlist          UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile          Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages          Log inLog in          
La Visigoda y Astur de Isabel San Sebastian

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asturian-American Migration Forum Index -> Literature - Literatura
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Natalia Irene

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:15 pm    Post subject: La Visigoda y Astur de Isabel San Sebastian Reply with quote

I got in the feria del libro en Oviedo 2 books of Isabel San Sebastian that I was looking for here in USA. Lucky me she was right there that day signing the books. The first one is La Visigoda and her last one is Astur (even though if you get them you should read Astur first since it is the story of the parents of la Visigoda). These are novelas based on the Astures. I started Astur and so far I love it, it is beautiful to read about our wonderful Astures roots.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asturian-American Migration Forum Index -> Literature - Literatura All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: