FAQFAQ          SearchSearch          MemberlistMemberlist          UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile          Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages          Log inLog in          
Cursos online de gaita, baile y percusión tradicional astur

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asturian-American Migration Forum Index -> Performance Arts - Artes de representación
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Art
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:56 am    Post subject: Cursos online de gaita, baile y percusión tradicional astur Reply with quote

[Art: Recibí este mensaje de Begona Serano.  Me parece que los cursos sean muy útiles. El gobierno tiene una gran experiencia en la presentación de los cursos culturales en directo. He asistido a clases en vivo y aprendí mucho en esas. Es posible que estos sean los primeros cursos en línea que han hecho.]

A lo largo del día de hoy se abrirá el plazo de matrícula de los cursos on-line de Gaita, Baile y Percusión tradicional asturiana para emigrantes asturianos.

La inscripción se hará a través de la página web de EMIGRACIÓN: www.emigrastur.es

En el apartado de Aula Virtual de esa página están los contenidos y las instancias para la inscripción. El plazo es hasta el 15 de febrero.
http://formacion.emigrastur.es

--------------------------
trans. Art

[Art: I received this message from Begona Serano. The courses look very useful. The government has a lot of experience in presenting live cultural courses. I've attended their live classes and gotten a lot out of them. It's possible that these may be the first online courses they've done.]

Today we are opening, for Asturian emigrants, the registration period for the on-line courses for traditional Asturian Gaita, Dance and Percussion.

Registration will be through the website MIGRATION: www.emigrastur.es

In the section on Virtual Classroom this page are content and instructions for enrollment. The deadline is February 15.
http://formacion.emigrastur.es
Art
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[Art: Recibí de Flavio, un gaitero asturiano y profesor de la gaita del primer nivel.]

Hola a todos, os informo que la Agencia Asturiana de Emigración pone en marcha un curso on line en las especialidades de gaita, percusión y baile.

Yo estaré a cargo del curso de gaita que lleva el nombre "Sella", podéis ver los contenidos y más información de los cursos en:
http://formacion.emigrastur.es/theme/emigrastur/docs/catalogo_cursos_emigrastur.pdf

El plazo de inscripción finaliza el 5 de febrero.

Un saludo a todos y por favor, difundir la información para que llegue al mayor número de personas posible.

Flavio

-------------------------
Trans. Art

[Art: I received this message from Flavio, an Asturian bagpiper and bagpipe instructor at the highest level.]

Hello to all, I want to inform you that the Asturiana Emigration Agency has launched an online course in the specialties of bagpipes, percussion and dance.

I'll be in charge of the course bagpipe named "Sella", you can see the contents and details of courses here:
http://formacion.emigrastur.es/theme/emigrastur/docs/catalogo_cursos_emigrastur.pdf

The registration period ends on February 5.

Greetings to all and please spread the information to reach as many people as possible.

Flavio
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asturian-American Migration Forum Index -> Performance Arts - Artes de representación All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: