Smeltertown (Cherryvale, Kansas)

Researching our ancestors in Asturias & America.<br>
Investigando nuestros antepasados en Asturias y America

Moderators: svgev, Maria Garcia Alvarez, Moderators

fernandezjm

Smeltertown (Cherryvale, Kansas)

Post by fernandezjm »

My father in law, Aurelio Fernandez, was born in Cherryvale in 1906. His father's name was Felicino Fernandez and his mother was Maria Martinez Fernandez. He had a brother by the the name of Joseph. Joseph married a Mary Verdin and according to the City Directories were living in Cherryvale in 1925.

My father in law's mother, Maria, died around Dec. 1910. We think she is buried in St. Francis Cemetary. There is also an Amalio Fernandez buried close to her which could be a relative but no one knows. My father in law has been deceased for almost 20 years so I am limited as to where I can get my information. My father in law (Aurelio) lived at 514 Martin Street, Cherryville, KS.

Any information anyone can give me would be most appreciated.

Joan Healy Fernandez
Lloyd

Post by Lloyd »

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cg ... =fernandez

Here are the Fernandez' buried at St Francis cemetary in Cherryvale, Ks. My Fernandez relatives are also buried there: Joseph Anthony, Engracia, Eliseo and Sagrario. My late grandfather, Joe ( Cesar) Arias is buried at Fairview cemetary in Cherryvale and he worked most of his life at the Zinc plant. Unfortunately, most of my Fernandez bloodline are gone. Good luck with your search!
Lloyd Fernandez
San Antonio, Tx

Return to “Genealogy - Genealogía”