Searching for descendants/relatives of Justo Garcia Quintana

Researching our ancestors in Asturias & America.<br>
Investigando nuestros antepasados en Asturias y America

Moderators: svgev, Maria Garcia Alvarez, Moderators

belijoadams

Searching for descendants/relatives of Justo Garcia Quintana

Post by belijoadams »

Searching for descendants/relatives of Justo Garcia Quintana. Justo I was born in Salas, Asturias, Spain about 1858. Justo’s parents were Carlos Garcia and Maria Quintana also from Salas, Asturias, Spain. I do not know if Justo I had any brothers or sisters. Around 1876 Justo I enlisted in the military and left Spain to fight in the war in Cuba where he served for 14 years. He married Antonia Rios born 1879 (died 1895) had 3 sons… Sabino Garcia, Bernardino Garcia, and Justo Garcia II. The family moved to the United States from Cuba around 1903. Justo Garcia Quintana died in 1926. My name is Belinda Garcia Adams, I am the great granddaughter of Justo Garcia, I. I am interested in connecting with any siblings or descendants (aunts, uncles, cousins) or anyone with knowledge of Justo, Carlos and Maria that might still be in the Asturias area or possibly in the USA, to continue to my genealogy of the Ancestors and Descendants of Justo Garcia Quintana.

A quien pueda interesar:
Mi nombre es Belinda García Adams y soy la biznieta de Justo García I; estoy interesada en contactarme con algún familiar o descendiente ya sean tías, tío, primos o cualquier persona que tenga conocimiento de Justo, Carlos o María que todavía esten en el area de Asturias o posiblemente en los Estados Unidos de América. Mi deseo es para continuar la genealogía de los Antepasados y Descendientes de Justo García Quintana.
Seguido es toda la información que tengo disponible: Justo nació en Salas, Asturias, España alrededor del 1858; sus padres fueron Carlos García y María Quintana tambien de Salas, Asturias, España. No tengo conocimiento si Justo tuvo hermanos o hermanas. Alrededor del 1876 Justo se enlistó en la milicia y salió de España a pelear en la Guerra en Cuba en la cual sirvió alrededor de 14 años. El se casó con Antonia Ríos nacida en 1879 falleciendo en el 1895 y tuvieron 3 hijos…Sabino García, Bernardino García y Justo García II. La familia se mudó a los Estados Unidos desde Cuba alrededor del 1903. Justo García Quintana falleció en el 1926.
Art
Site Admin

Post by Art »

Welcome to the forum, Belinda! I've posted a message about your search on our Facebook page ( https://www.facebook.com/groups/AsturianUS/ ) with a link back to here. Hopefully someone will recognize one of the names you listed.

If you have any more information, please add it, because the more data you add, he more likely someone will see a connection and connect with you!

The good news is that a forum post is going to show up in Google searches for years. The bad news is that it may be several years before someone related to you makes that search.

Return to “Genealogy - Genealogía”