Professional genealogist in Coana, Folgueras

Researching our ancestors in Asturias & America.<br>
Investigando nuestros antepasados en Asturias y America

Moderators: svgev, Maria Garcia Alvarez, Moderators

RosaliaGayol

Professional genealogist in Coana, Folgueras

Post by RosaliaGayol »

Hello,
Could anyone please tell me if there is a professional genalogist that can help me with certificates in the concejos of Coana and Folgueras? I know the dates that my ancestors were born, married, and died.
Thank you very much!
Best regards,
Carmen

Hola,
Por favor podria alguien decirme si hay un genealogista profesional que me pueda ayudar a obtener partidas de mis antepasados en los concejos de Coana y Folgueras? Yo se las fechas de nacimiento, matrimonios, y definciones.
Muchas gracias,
Saludos cordiales,
Carmen
jamenendez01

Post by jamenendez01 »

I have been researching my family up in Tineo and Cangas and there is a genealogist (my mother used her originally) that is based here but has an associate out of Oviedo that does the leg work for her.

I can get you her website but fair warning; as I've discovered many church records and padrones prior to 1800 were destroyed by the French, depending on the concejo, paroquia and town.

Let me know.
RosaliaGayol

Post by RosaliaGayol »

Hello,
Thank you very much for your reply. I did find someone I am happy with. He has been very helpful and was able to find me a lot of information on my ancestors.
Yes, I do know the French when Napoleon's troops invaded Spain destroyed many church books. I ran into that researching in Cataluña.
Thank you again!

Return to “Genealogy - Genealogía”