FAQFAQ          SearchSearch          MemberlistMemberlist          UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile          Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages          Log inLog in          
Surname Victorero

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asturian-American Migration Forum Index -> Genealogy - Genealogía
View previous topic :: View next topic  
postmortRN

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:19 pm    Post subject: Surname Victorero Reply with quote

Hello, My name is Alicia Victorero and reside in California. I am doing research on my geneology and came across this site. My grandparents are from Asturias. I have found a few facts on the Victorero family in Lastres, but I cannot seem to find out beyond that were the name originated from. My paternal grandfathers name was Antonio Victorero, and he was born in Spain.
Any suggestions? I am happy to have found this site!
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, Alicia!

You may want to add more information, because that will make it easier to help and make connections. Some data that would be useful is:
names of family members
dates of birth, death, immigration, marriage, etc.
places where these people were known to be born, died, etc.
occupations

You may have already done a search on Victorero here. You'll find several people who may be related to you and thus be able to provide some details. You can email them using the "email" button under one of their messages.

http://www.asturianus.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=904
http://www.asturianus.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5283

There are also two photos of the Victorero cigarrette rolling machine here:
http://www.asturianus.org/album/asturianaPhotos.html
Helen81es

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:40 am    Post subject: Re: Surname Victorero Reply with quote

Hello Alicia, My name is Elena and i 'm from Asturias, Spain.My grandmother is Rosario Victorero , from Lastres. Her father (Rafael, nick name : Talén ) went to California 120-130 years ago. Talén has got a brother, Ramón Victorero , he went to California 20 years before than Talén. We know that Ramón has got a familly in California. Maybe you are familly of us. We can connecting bu here o facebook . Best regards
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asturian-American Migration Forum Index -> Genealogy - Genealogía All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: