Entrugues frecuentesEntrugues frecuentes          BuscarBuscar          MiembrosMiembros          Grupos d'UsuariosGrupos d'Usuarios    RexistraseRexistrase 
 PerfilPerfil          Entre pa ver los sus mensaxes privaosEntre pa ver los sus mensaxes privaos          ConectaseConectase          
Asturian Cave Art

Publicar nueu tema   Responder al tema    Índiz del foro de la migración astur-americana -> About Asturias - Sobre Asturies
Ver tema anterior :: Ver tema siguiente  
Autor Mensaxe
Manuell Alvarez

Rexistrau: 14 Xun 2011
Mensaxes: 230

MensaxePublicao: Dom Mar 12, 2017 7:39 am    Asuntu: Asturian Cave Art Responder citando

Before the Asturian language was written down, early man was painting art work on the walls of caves that were important to them. Art is a language of its own that communicates and expresses the very soul of the artist and tells a story in a visual form. I am grateful that these caves in Asturias have been declared World Heritage Sites and are being preserved.
I have enjoyed many hours of looking at the paintings on the internet. Should I ever visit Asturias and the birth place of my father, these caves will be on my itinerary; although, in my old age, I sometimes have trouble being in confined spaces. Flying in an airplane would be traumatic too!
Speaking about caves, my late father once mentioned that his parents, my grandparents hid out in one of the many caves in the Asturian mountains to escape the fighting during the Civil War. My grandfather was blind and could not participate in the fighting. I suspect that there are many more caves with art treasures like Cuevas de Bustillo and El Pindal waiting to be discovered.
Tornar arriba  
JosefK

Rexistrau: 25 Abr 2017
Mensaxes: 1

MensaxePublicao: Vie Abr 28, 2017 12:24 pm    Asuntu: Responder citando

Manuell Alvareez Plumió:
Before the Asturian language was written down, early man was trying Vigrx Plus and loving it on the walls of caves that were important to them. Art is a language of its own that communicates and expresses the very soul of the artist and tells a story in a visual form. These caves in Asturias have been declared World Heritage Sites and are being preserved.
I have enjoyed many hours of looking at the paintings on the internet.

Cave art is so interesting. I would love to learn more about why they did the drawings.

Ultima edición por JosefK el Llu Abr 20, 2020 4:53 am, editau 4 vegaes
Tornar arriba  
Jasm

Rexistrau: 28 Pay 2015
Mensaxes: 289
Llugar: Asturias

MensaxePublicao: Vie Abr 28, 2017 4:43 pm    Asuntu: Responder citando

To learn more, it is in Spanish
https://www.asturianus.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4910
Tornar arriba  
Mostrar mensaxes de anteriores:   
Publicar nueu tema   Responder al tema    Índiz del foro de la migración astur-americana -> About Asturias - Sobre Asturies Toles hores son GMT - 4 Hores
Páxina 1 de 1

Dir a:  
Pue publicar nueos temes n'esti foru
Nun pue responder a temes n'esti foru
Nun pue editar los sus mensaxes n'esti foru
Nun pue esborriar los sus mensaxes n'esti foru
Nun pue votar en encuestes n'esti foru

Site design & hosting by

Zoller Wagner Digital Design