Entrugues frecuentesEntrugues frecuentes          BuscarBuscar          MiembrosMiembros          Grupos d'UsuariosGrupos d'Usuarios    RexistraseRexistrase 
 PerfilPerfil          Entre pa ver los sus mensaxes privaosEntre pa ver los sus mensaxes privaos          ConectaseConectase          
Blanco Family

Publicar nueu tema   Responder al tema    Índiz del foro de la migración astur-americana -> Our Photo Album - Nuestro álbum de fotos
Ver tema anterior :: Ver tema siguiente  
Autor Mensaxe
Erlene Best

Rexistrau: 18 Abr 2017
Mensaxes: 2

MensaxePublicao: Mar Abr 18, 2017 2:36 pm    Asuntu: Blanco Family Responder citando

My grandfather was Joseph "Jose" Ramon Blanco,1885 he was born in Matanza Cuba. But I have learned that his father (#2) came from Asturia, Spain. He married to Concepeion Capestany.

My great grandfather was also name Jose Ramon Blanco (#2) born around 1860, his father was Jose Ramon Blanco 1830 (#1). I have been told that Jose (#1), had 3 sons that we know of: Donato 1855, Jose (*) and Victorino (Spainard) Blanco. We know that Donato and my Jose went to Cuba. But that is all we know.

I have done DNA, on ancestry is Spain. (German&Ireland) my father side. Spain could only be Blanco side. I have attach a photo of Jose #2, Joseph (3#), Ramon Blanco taken in Cuba in the early 1900.
GEDMatch....A118360

my grandfather full name: JOSEPH RAMON PHILLIP AUGUSTUS CAPESTANY de BLANCO

Posted two photos: Jose Ramon Blanco #2 with my grandfather: Jose Ramon Blanco #3 and brother Ramon Blanco.
Second photo is of my great grandfather by himself.

Rexistrau: 28 Pay 2015
Mensaxes: 298
Llugar: Asturias

MensaxePublicao: Mie Abr 19, 2017 5:49 am    Asuntu: Responder citando

No creo que tenga que ver con usted, por usted dice con Donato, el año de 1855.
Pero el 15/06/1859, pide al Ministerio de Ultramar, pasaporte Donato Blanco, del pueblo de Piñera, Cudillero, para La Habana.
I don't think that this information has to do with you, because you say with Donato, the year of 1855.
But the 15/06/1859, Donato Blanco apply for pasaport to the Ultramar Ministry, of the village of Piñera, Cudillero, for La Habana.

A principio del s. XIX, pasaron varios Capestany, de Altafulla - Tarragona (Cataluña), a La Habana.
At the beginning of the s. XIX, passed several Capestany, from Altafulla - Tarragona (Catalonia), to Havana.

Perdone las molestias, si le he hecho perder su tiempo.
Sorry for the inconvenience, if I wasted your time.

I apologize by my English (I don't speak English)
Tornar arriba  
Erlene Best

Rexistrau: 18 Abr 2017
Mensaxes: 2

MensaxePublicao: Mie Abr 19, 2017 8:34 am    Asuntu: Responder citando

Thank you for Donato Blanco information. I sorry I don't speak spanish. I have forward you message to family member. To see if he has any questions.

Is that his birth date or passport date?
Thank you again

Rexistrau: 28 Pay 2015
Mensaxes: 298
Llugar: Asturias

MensaxePublicao: Sab Abr 22, 2017 5:10 pm    Asuntu: Responder citando

1859, it is the year, that Donato applied for passport.
It would be good to know the second surname of Jose Ramon (#1) or (#2).

Joaquin Maria Capestany Rius, 30/10/1822, he applied for to go to La Habana, to continue the business of the family members, and Parent-owned interests. He was from Altafulla (Tarragona - Cataluña)
Florencio Capestany Gatell, 24/12/1831, he applied for to go to La Habana, to work in the shop of his uncle Jose Gatell. He was from Altafulla (Tarragona - Cataluña)

I apologize by my English (I don't speak English)
Tornar arriba  
aberlanga

Rexistrau: 15 Xut 2019
Mensaxes: 1

MensaxePublicao: Llu Xut 15, 2019 8:01 pm    Asuntu: Responder citando

Hi! I found some papers that talk about Jose and Donato Blanco in Cienfuegos, Cuba. They were from Cudillero, where exist a place called Piñera.

Please let me know what you got!

Thanks

PD: where did you post the photos?
Tornar arriba  
Art
Site Admin

Rexistrau: 17 Feb 2003
Mensaxes: 4498
Llugar: Maryland

MensaxePublicao: Sab Ago 10, 2019 11:47 pm    Asuntu: Responder citando

aberlanga: You can post images in messages. We are currently lacking a volunteer to the the image posting for the Photo Album. It's an old program and not user friendly, so prospective volunteers have wisely declined!

Here's how to post in a message:
https://www.asturianus.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1684
Tornar arriba  
Mostrar mensaxes de anteriores:   
Publicar nueu tema   Responder al tema    Índiz del foro de la migración astur-americana -> Our Photo Album - Nuestro álbum de fotos Toles hores son GMT - 4 Hores
Páxina 1 de 1

Dir a:  
Pue publicar nueos temes n'esti foru
Nun pue responder a temes n'esti foru
Nun pue editar los sus mensaxes n'esti foru
Nun pue esborriar los sus mensaxes n'esti foru
Nun pue votar en encuestes n'esti foru

Site design & hosting by

Zoller Wagner Digital Design