FAQFAQ          SearchSearch          MemberlistMemberlist          UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile          Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages          Log inLog in          
Cebollas rellenas - Stuffed onions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asturian-American Migration Forum Index -> Vegetable Dishes - Verduras
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jasm

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:17 am    Post subject: Cebollas rellenas - Stuffed onions Reply with quote

Un poco de historia de las cebollas rellenas a través de recetas por el mundo
A little history of stuffed onions through recipes around the world
http://historiasjasm.blogspot.com.es/2017/10/cebollas-rellenas-stuffed-onions.html

I apologize for my English (I don't speak English)
Art
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, JASM! What kinds of stuffings (the ingredients you put in the onion) are most common in Asturias?

----------------

¡Gracias, JASM! ¿Cuáles rellenos (lo que se pone dentro las cebollas) son más comunes en Asturias?
Jasm

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Art, yo pienso que de bonito, como empezaron en El Entrego después de la Guerra Civil (1936 - 1939).
Art, I think it's of tuna, as they started in El Entrego, after the Civil War (1936-1939).

I apologize for my English (I don't speak English)
Art
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, sí, tienes razón, JASM! Con tu ayuda, recuerdo vagamente que una prima lo hizo con bonito. Supongo que se pueda rellenar con lo que querría.

-----------------

Ah, yes, you're right, JASM! With your help, now I remember vaguely that a cousin made it with tuna. I suppose that one could make it with anything they wanted.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asturian-American Migration Forum Index -> Vegetable Dishes - Verduras All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: