FAQFAQ          SearchSearch          MemberlistMemberlist          UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile          Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages          Log inLog in          
Can anyone help to translate this document?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asturian-American Migration Forum Index -> Need Help? - ¿Precisas ayuda?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fran Martin

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 6:15 pm    Post subject: Can anyone help to translate this document? Reply with quote

I would appreciate any help that I can get to translate this document. I believe it is a marriage registration. My grandparents names are Manuel Martinez Martinez and Mercedes Arrojo Iglesia.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 4:30 pm    Post subject: Translation Reply with quote

Hi Fran:
Although it is complicated to translate a legal document, I tried my best.

NOTE: In the margin of the first page, it is read that the document correspond to the marriage of Manuel Martínez Muñiz and Mercedes Arrojo Iglesias.

I hope it helps you.

Marta.

jdmartinez

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marta -- thank you for this translation. I too am of family and have wondered what much of this document meant. It is very appreciated
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asturian-American Migration Forum Index -> Need Help? - ¿Precisas ayuda? All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: