Un valient Asturiano fue asesinado hoy, oraciones

Happenings of interest to forum participants.<br>
Sucesos de interés a foreros.

Moderator: Moderators

Rvega

Un valient Asturiano fue asesinado hoy, oraciones

Post by Rvega »

A brave Asturian was murdered today, Belgian Police Officer Cathy Lucile Garcia. She was my cousin.
Officer Garcia, another fellow female Officer and an innocent bystander were murdered by a cowardice radical Islamic Muslim. Several other brave Belgium Officers were badly injured apprehending and ultimately killing the coward for his shameful terrorist acts.
I know that God has prepared a special place for my cousin.
I ask for your prayers that God may hear them and answer them as only he can.
================================================================================================
Un valiente Asturiano fue asesinado hoy, La Oficial de Policía Belga Cathy Lucile García. Era mi prima.
El Oficial García, otro Oficial femenino y un transeúnte inocente fueron asesinados por una cobardía Musulmana Islámica radical. Varios otros valientes Oficiales Belgas resultaron gravemente heridos al aprehender y, en última instancia, matar al cobarde por sus vergonzosos actos terroristas.
Sé que Dios ha preparado un lugar especial para mi primo.
Pido vuestras oraciones para que Dios las oiga y las responda como sólo él pueda.
Rvega

Proud Asturians / Orgulloso Asturians

Post by Rvega »

Sin respuesta, a condolencias. ¡Vergonzoso!

===========================
No response, no condolences. Shameful !
Art
Site Admin

Post by Art »

Hi, Robert,

I'm sorry to hear of the death of your cousin, Cathy. Losing a family member by murder strikes me as especially difficult.

Unfortunately, the use of the forum has changed over the past decade. It is now used primarily to record ideas and data and to ask questions that might not be noticed for months or years. So, if someone is searching for family members or writing an interesting essay on a cultural detail, it'll appear in the forum. That kind of information is much easier to search on a forum. If it's current events or chit chat, it usually appears on the AsturianUS Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/AsturianUS/. Finding old posts on Facebook is very difficult, so it's often hard to fine even a few weeks later.

Your notice about Cathy Lucile Garcia would be appropriate for both locations, of course. But it may be helpful to know that the majority of our members do not check the forum irregularly.

BTW, I didn't realize that you have family in Belgium, too. It would be interesting to hear how some members of the family ended up there. The Asturian diaspora is immense.

Return to “Events - Acontecimientos”