Humor section

Suggest a new forum theme or link.<br>Tell us about a photo or article you want to add to the site.<br>
Sugiere un nuevo enlace o tema para el foro.<br>Dinos de una foto o artículo que quieres añadir al sitio.

Moderator: Moderators

Terechu

Humor section

Post by Terechu »

We urgently need a humor section! I keep wanting to post funny stuff and never know where.

Cheers
Terechu
Art
Site Admin

Post by Art »

¡Qué idea tan buena! Ya lo hice.

-----------

That's a good idea! I've added one.
Chris
Translator

re

Post by Chris »

Me parece una guena idea. Hai que dar un pocu de vida a la paxina esta. y guastariame añadir un cancioneru dixital que creo que seria'l primeru que se fai con canciones asturianes.

----------------------------------
Translated by Bob

I think that is a good idea. It would introduce a touch of liveliness to these pages. And I would like to add a digital songbook, which I think would be the first one [online] made up of Asturian songs.
Barbara Alonso Novellino

Post by Barbara Alonso Novellino »

Hi Bob,

Would absolutely LOVE it...

A songbook would be such a GREAT thing...hopefully it will all work.

BAN
Art
Site Admin

Post by Art »

Hi, pi (Chris),

Did you want a section dedicated to the words of Asturian songs, or a section with sound files? (The lyrics would be easier than the sounds.)

If you could point us to an example of something similar on another web site (not necessarily Asturian), that would be helpful, too.

--------------

Hola, pi (Chris),

Quieres una sección dedicado a la letra de canciones asturianos, o una sección con archivos de sonido? (La letra sería más fácil que el sonido.)

Si indicanos la direción de un ejemplo de otro sitio web que tiene algo parecido (lo que no tiene que ser asturiano), sería útil.
Chris
Translator

Post by Chris »

My Idea was to create an songbook with old songs, only that but in my oppinion we need some sound file becouse its helpfull know how to sing that songs. I don't know any website like this. I got the idea when a was reading a song in this forum.
Chris
Translator

Post by Chris »

I find this site but i don't like it .The songs are traslated to spanish.I think It could be better. I can find some songbooks with better songs and i think the people can help to in this forum
http://www.rinconastur.com/musica/folklore.html
Art
Site Admin

Post by Art »

I really like PI's idea. We do have to be careful about copyrights. (It seems as though American businesses are much tighter about copyrights than Spain.)

For the words to songs: If we post old songs, such as those in the public domain, we'll be legal. In the US, generally, this means the songs have to have been written before 1923, or--if not--the author has to have been dead for at least 70 years. Traditional songs would usually meet this standard, although copyrighted arrangements of songs might not. (I haven't looked up the Spanish law.)

For sound files: If someone could play and record the songs--with themselves playing the instruments and singing (to avoid other copyright issues) we could have sound files, too,...although I would have to do some work on the site.

Would you like to help with this project?

----------------

De verdad me gusta la idea de la PI. Tenemos que ser cuidadosos en serio sobre los derechos de reproducción. (Parece como si negocios americanos sean mucho más agarrados sobre estos derechos de autor que los de España.)

Para las palabras de canciones: Si escogemos canciones viejas, como aquellos en el dominio público, seremos legales. En EU, generalmente, esto quiere decir que las canciones tienen que haber sido escritas antes de 1923, o--si no--el autor tiene que haber estado muerto hace al menos 70 años. Canciones tradicionales por lo general cumplirían con estes estandares, aunque los arreglos musicales con copyright no cumplirían. (No he investigado la ley espanola.)

Para archivos sonos: Si alguien pudiera jugar y recordar las canciones - ellos mismos jugando los instrumentos y cantando (para evitar otras cuestiones de derechos de reproducción) podríamos tener archivos sonos, también...aunque me cuesta algún trabajo con el sitio web.

¿Quieres ayudar con este proyecto?
Chris
Translator

Post by Chris »

yes I would.
I put a new topic in Music called Cancioneru/Songbook, so our friends can help us if they know some songs.

For now we have two.Let's see what happens
saludinos

Return to “Suggest? Submission? - Sugerencia? propuesta?”