HAPPY THANKSGIVING

If you can't figure out where else to post, say it here.<br>
Si no sabes dónde poner tu tema, pongalo aquí.

Moderator: Moderators

Barbara Alonso Novellino

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Post by Barbara Alonso Novellino »

To all my American Friends and those of you across the Ocean...

I wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Hope you spend it with those you LOVE!

From my Family to Yours....

Barbara Alonso Novellino
Terechu

Post by Terechu »

Barbara, we don't celebrate Thanksgiving here, but thanks for the well-wishes and the same to you and your family. I hope your turkey turns out great. You should make some Casadielles for desert and start and new tradition. :)

Hugs
Terechu

------------------------------------------------------
Bárbara, nosotros aquí no celebramos el Día de Acción de Gracias, pero gracias por felicitarnos el día y te deseo lo mismo a tí y a tu familia. Espero que el pavo os salga buenísimo. Podrías hacer unes casadielles de postre y empezar una nueva tradición. :)

Abrazos
Terechu
Xose

Post by Xose »

When I lived in Salamanca during college, we had a huge Thanksgiving dinner with all of my American and Spanish friends. The hardest part was trying to find turkey! We settled on quail, believe it or not! Ha ha...

Just so our Spanish friends know what the deal is, we don't just sit around dressed up like pilgrims and indians, the real goal is to gather with family, eat yummy food, and especially, take stock in how lucky we are to have everything we have: especially family and friends. I count you all to be in both categories :)
Barbara Alonso Novellino

Post by Barbara Alonso Novellino »

Terechu, I know that you don't celebrate Thanksgiving in Spain...as you know, here in the USA its a Big Family Day. I wanted to wish you all Happiness on the day we set aside for Family and Friends.

Do you in Spain celebrate anything like our Thanksgiving?

Hugs to you also...
Barbara

Return to “General Discussion - Discusión general”