Felices fiestas / Merry X-mas

If you can't figure out where else to post, say it here.<br>
Si no sabes dónde poner tu tema, pongalo aquí.

Moderator: Moderators

Art
Site Admin

Post by Art »

[Note: This is a message from antonblimea, an Asturian member from Gijón]

Hello dear friends & members of the Forum!

How are you doing? (I hope you're alright when receiving it).

Sorry for my delay in contacting you & sending you my very best wishes and congratulations for these Xmas & New Year's Festivities! I hope you have really enjoyed them.

Well, I never forgot about you and my relatives and friends elsewhere!

I was supposed to go to our Fernandez family's little town of Blimea (about 2,500 inhabitants) today for the Dia de los Reyes Magos or Epifanía (Epiphany or The Magi) but I couldn't. I spent Xmas Eve and Xmas Day over there with our relatives (as I always use to do every year) and we all remembered of our relatives and friends <new and old ones> round the world. And we remembered of all the dear gone (of course I also remembered those wonderful Asturian Xmas & New Year time and celebrations there in our town of San Antonio de los Baños, Havana, Cuba...this is unforgetable and very sad to me). It was quite a nice, familiar celebration at their place while it was rainy, cold and wet outside.

So, although rather late, I wish you a Very Happy Prosperous New Year 2005 with the best Health and Peace and fulfilling all your dreams also, while I hope you have enjoyed the best of the Xmas & New Year's celebrations! I also hope to keep in touch with you once in a while back again too and I'm looking forward to that!

Now, till next time...MUNCHES FELICIDÁES! MUCHAS FELICIDADES

JAHF

Return to “General Discussion - Discusión general”