FAQFAQ          SearchSearch          MemberlistMemberlist          UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile          Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages          Log inLog in          
Whine about Wine

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asturian-American Migration Forum Index -> Suggest? Submission? - Sugerencia? propuesta?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Suronda
Co-Founder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 9:48 am    Post subject: Whine about Wine Reply with quote

Querido Primo,

Shouldn't we have a wine category under food?! I have a question and no where to post! Also wanted to see how we're doing in this forum. All looks wonderful. Hope you're getting some rest.

S.
Bob

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 3:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Whine about wine Reply with quote

A wine and cider category would be nice. As I understand it, there is very little wine made in Asurias, although there are wines that go with Asturian food very well. Some of my favorites are from Ribero del Duero and Sardon del Duero.

Asturian cider is a topic in itself. Those that I have sampled are nicely balanced, and enlivened by the tradition of pouring the cider from a bottle head over one's head into a glass held below waist level to aerate it with tiny bubbles.
Art
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I've set up a new forum for you. Go for it!
Art
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asturian-American Migration Forum Index -> Suggest? Submission? - Sugerencia? propuesta? All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: