FAQFAQ          SearchSearch          MemberlistMemberlist          UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile          Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages          Log inLog in          
¿Quién tiene el diccionario asturiano-inglés?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asturian-American Migration Forum Index -> Humor
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Terechu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 5:01 pm    Post subject: ¿Quién tiene el diccionario asturiano-inglés? Reply with quote

Hace dos o tres años circuló por la red un diccionario asturiano-inglés de traducción literal totalmente surrealista que me tuvo desternillada de risa durante días. Lo pasé a mucha gente y ahora no lo encuentro. Tenía entradas geniales como:

Doyte que te frayo - I give you that I crush you
Listueuropa - European clever (very smart)
Al platu vendrás arbeyu - to the plate you will come, pea

¿Tiene alguien una copia que me pase?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two or three years ago there was an absolutely surreal Asturian-English dictionary of literal translations which had me in stitches for days. I passed it on to a lot of people and now I can't find it. It had crazy entries like:

Doyte que te frayo - I give you that I crush you (meaning: I'll beat the living daylights out of you)
Listueuropa - European clever (very smart)
Al platu vendrás arbeyu - to the plate you will come, pea (We'll meet again)

Has anybody got a copy?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asturian-American Migration Forum Index -> Humor All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: