Buscando familiares de José Antonio Fernández González

Researching our ancestors in Asturias & America.<br>
Investigando nuestros antepasados en Asturias y America

Moderators: svgev, Maria Garcia Alvarez, Moderators

alexisca

Buscando familiares de José Antonio Fernández González

Post by alexisca »

Hola y muy buenas:

Escribo pues quiero ayudar a un tío mío a encontrar a sus familiares en Oviedo.
Su papá era de ese mismo lugar y sus datos son:
José Antonio Fernández González.
Nacido el 9 de Marzo de 1901.
Hijo de Salvador y Josefa.
Viajó a Cuba en 1911.
Vino a trabajar con un tío en la Habana viajando en 1919 para la antigua provincia de las Villas.

No sé que otros datos de importancia pudiera aportar. Rogaría me ayudaran.
Alexis Castillo

Sin más y agradeciendo de antemanos.
Alexis Castillo López

-----------------
trans. Art

Searching for family of José Antonio Fernández González

Hello and greetings,

I'm writing because I want to help my uncle find his relatives in Oviedo.
His dad was from the same place and his information is:
Jose Antonio Fernandez Gonzalez
Born on March 9, 1901.
Son of Salvador and Josefa.
He travelled to Cuba in 1911.
He came to work with an uncle in Havana, and travelled in 1919 to the former province of "las Villas."

I do not know what other information I could add that would be of importance. I'd appreciate any help anyone could offer.
Alexis Castillo

Ciao and thanks in advance.
Alexis Castillo Lopez
Art
Site Admin

Post by Art »

¡Bienvenida, Alexis!

¿Es el tío que ayudas llamado José Antonio Fernández González? ¿O es el nombre del padre de tu tío?

Probablemente estaría bien decirnos el nombre de su tío. ¿Cuál era los nombres completos de su padre y madre? ¿Eran ellos ambos de Oviedo? ¿Sabes sus fechas de nacimiento? ¿Sabes el nombre de algún otro pariente?

¿Sabes dónde vivieron en Oviedo? Oviedo solía ser usado para el Principado de Asturias. ¿Era la familia de tu tío del Principado de Asturias o de la ciudad de Oviedo?

--------------

Welcome Alexis!

Is the uncle you are helping named José Antonio Fernández González? Or is that the name of the father of your uncle?

It probably would be good to tell us your uncle's name. What was the full name of his father and mother? Were they both from Oviedo? Do you know their birthdates? Do you know the names of any other relatives?

Do you know where they lived in Oviedo? Oviedo used to be the name used for the Principality of Asturias. Was your uncle's family from the Principality of Asturias or from the city of Oviedo?
alexisca

Buscando familiares:

Post by alexisca »

Art wrote:¡Bienvenida, Alexis!

¿Es el tío que ayudas llamado José Antonio Fernández González? ¿O es el nombre del padre de tu tío?

Probablemente estaría bien decirnos el nombre de su tío. ¿Cuál era los nombres completos de su padre y madre? ¿Eran ellos ambos de Oviedo? ¿Sabes sus fechas de nacimiento? ¿Sabes el nombre de algún otro pariente?

¿Sabes dónde vivieron en Oviedo? Oviedo solía ser usado para el Principado de Asturias. ¿Era la familia de tu tío del Principado de Asturias o de la ciudad de Oviedo?

--------------

Welcome Alexis!

Is the uncle you are helping named José Antonio Fernández González? Or is that the name of the father of your uncle?

It probably would be good to tell us your uncle's name. What was the full name of his father and mother? Were they both from Oviedo? Do you know their birthdates? Do you know the names of any other relatives?

Do you know where they lived in Oviedo? Oviedo used to be the name used for the Principality of Asturias. Was your uncle's family from the Principality of Asturias or from the city of Oviedo?
¡Hola!:
Bueno, realmente José Antonio Fernández, es el papá de mi tío. Mi tío se llama Julio Fernández Hernández y su padre era del mismo Oviedo.

Return to “Genealogy - Genealogía”