Acoso escolar / school mobbing

If you can't figure out where else to post, say it here.<br>
Si no sabes dónde poner tu tema, pongalo aquí.

Moderator: Moderators

Terechu

Post by Terechu »

No Bob, actually I don't think Gerber's has been able to penetrate the European market, the Swiss giants (Nestlé, Hero, Sandoz, etc.) are hogging the baby food sector.
I used to buy my daughter's baby food at the Commissary (I was once an Army wife) :?

Art, you are losing your fishmonger genes! :lol:
I can fully understand Zoe's liking squid and preferring the funny-looking tentacles. I used to think they were play-food when I was a kid and to me squid is one of the best tasting things on Earth. You should try some.

------------------------------------------------------------
No Bob, no creo que Gerber's haya podido penetrar en el mercado europeo, los gigantes suizos (Nestlé, Hero, Sandoz, etc.) se han hecho con todo el sector de alimentación infantil.
Yo compraba los potitos de mi hija en el economato de la base (en aquella época era esposa de militar).

Art, estás perdiendo tus genes de pescaderu! :lol:
Entiendo perfectamente que a Zoe le gusten los calamares y más aún los tentáculos. Yo pensaban que eran comida de juguete cuando era pequeña y además los calamares son de las cosas que más me gustan en el mundo. Deberías probarlos.
Art
Site Admin

Post by Art »

Actually, I have a box of squid in the freezer, and several bags of mixed seafood (which includes cuttlefish, squid, & octopus), too. I'm the main (only) fan in my family here. I'm known for a squid dish with whole-grain noodles that grosses many out.

There used to be a tiny shop just outside the Plaza Mayor in Madrid that sold squid ring sandwiches. I loved them!

Yes, the fishmonger lives!

-------------

En realidad, tengo una caja de calamares en el congelador, y varios bolsos de un surtidos de mariscos (que incluye jibia, calamar, y pulpo), también. Soy el principal (lea "único") admirador en mi familia aquí. Estoy conocido por un plato de calamares con los fideos integrales que asquea la mayoría de la familia.

Había una tienda diminuta un poco fuera del la Plaza Mayor en Madrid que vendía bocadillos de anillos de calamares. ¡Me los gusté!

¡Pues, sí, viva la pescadera!
Barbara Alonso Novellino

Post by Barbara Alonso Novellino »

Hi Fish Lovers,

Bob your Grandaughter Zoe sounds like a delight.

Gianna, my Grandaughter sometimes amazes us. My husband, being Italian, grew up on Mussels, squid, etc. and he introduced them to her. Much to our amazement she likes them.

My daughter took her out to eat in a Local Restaurant and when asking her what she wanted...her reply was...'I'll have the Mussels" When the Waiter came to the table he had a rather large dish of Mussels Marinara...people in the Restaurant were amazed that this young girl ate them all. At the time she was about 8.

She is also a big fan of Lobster. On vacation with her Mom and Dad, the summer before he died, they were in Aruba and she ordered a Lobster...she was 6 then. When the Waiter brought it to her her reply was "Thank God for Lobster".

Kids say the darnest things.

Barbara

Return to “General Discussion - Discusión general”