JUEGOS POPULARES / XUEGOS POPULARES

Stories, rituals, customs, & more.<br>
Cuentos, rituales, costumbres, y más.

Moderator: Moderators

enedina

JUEGOS POPULARES / XUEGOS POPULARES

Post by enedina »

¡Hola!. ¿Qué tal el verano?. Soy maestra y este curso pienso hacer con los niños un trabajo de recogida de juegos populares. Me gustaría tenerlos de varios sitios, por lo que agradecería, que me mandarais el nombre de juegos populares y su forma de jugar (descripció, reglas...). Si son juegos que tengan canciones, también la canción.
No busco juegos de mesa ni deportes. Busco juegos del tipo: Escondite, corro, pio campo...
Los que sepais castellano o asturiano si podeis hacerlo en estas lenguas.
Muchas gracias anticipadas.

----------------
trans. Art

Hello! How's your summer going?I am a teacher and this year I'm thinking of doing a project with the children in which we collect popular games. I would like them to be from several places, so I would be grateful if you could send me the name of some popular games and explain how they are played (description, rules, etc.). If they are games that have songs, also the song.
I'm not looking for table games or sports. I'm looking for games like "hide and seek," "ring around the rosies," "tag, you're it," etc.
And if those of you who know Castilian(Spanish) or Asturian could write in these languages, so much the better.
Thank you very much in advance.
una enamorada d'asturies

Return to “Folklore”