Saludos desde buscolu, el web portal del Concejo de Colunga

People, history, places, resources, & more.<br>
El pueblo, historia, lugares, recursos, & más.

Moderators: mariamatoyos, Moderators

wmbuscolu

Saludos desde buscolu, el web portal del Concejo de Colunga

Post by wmbuscolu »

Hola amigos, os escribimos desde el [web] portal del Concejo de Colunga, un hermoso lugar del oriente asturiano.

Estamos recopilando historias de emigrantes colungueses, así que si alguno se anima que se ponga en contacto con nosotros.

También tenemos gran cantidad de artículos sobre la cultura y tradición asturiana, El presi (José González), El gaiteru de Lliberdón, sus canciones, sus vidas...

www.buscolu.tk

Un saludo

----------------
trans. Art

Hello friends, we write to you from the web portal of Colunga's [County/District] Council, a beautiful place in the eastern part of Asturias.

We are compiling histories of emigrants from Colunga, so if anyone feels so inspired they should get in touch with us.

Also, we have great quantity of articles about Asturian culture and tradition, and about the songs and lives of the bagpipers [gaiteros]: the Presi (José González) and the gaiteru of Lliberdón.

http://www.buscolu.tk

Best wishes
Terechu

Post by Terechu »

Bienvenido wmbuscolu, soy una gran fan de Colunga y veranée en La Riera de pequeña. ..Y ya puestos, a mí en concreto me interesan los colungueses de apellido Rondo. Sólo sé que eran de Lué y algunos casaron en Ribadesella, pero al menos 6 hermanos de mi bisabuelo emigraron a Argentina y ahora hay más argentinos que asturianos con este apellido :roll: .

----------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome wmbuscolu, I'm a great fan of Colunga and I spent a couple of summer vacations in La Riera when I was little...And while we're at it, I am especially interested in the Colungueses by the surname Rondo. I only know that they were from Lué and that some married in Ribadesella, but at least 6 of my GGF's siblings emigrated to Argentina and now there are more Argentinians than Asturians who bear this surname. :roll:

Un saludu
wmbuscolu

Seguiremos en contacto

Post by wmbuscolu »

Hola Tere, encantado, pues a ver si me puedes echar una mano e informarme sobre algún emigrante de origen colungués en esta web o algún dato interesante sobre la emigración colunguesa.

Un saludo

-------------------------------------
Translated by Bob

Hi Tere, delighted, but I would like to know if you can lend me a hand and tell me about any emigrant from Colunga on this website or any interesting information about the emigration from Colunga.

A greeting
Terechu

Post by Terechu »

No logro acceder a tu página. Por favor comprueba que esté correcta la dirección.

-----------------------------------------------
I can't access your site. Please check and see if the address is right.
wmbuscolu

Dirección

Post by wmbuscolu »

Es www.buscolu.tk

Un saludo
Art
Site Admin

Post by Art »

The web addresses work. The site's server may have been down.

------------

Los enlaces funcionan. Quizás el servidor del sitio estuviera de bajada.
Last edited by Art on Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Terechu

Post by Terechu »

Ya entré en la página wmbuscolu y me pareció buenísima. Es de lo mejorcito que he visto últimamente, muy completa, muy interesante y bien estructurada.
Espero que con el tiempo vayáis poniendo más fotos.
Felicidades y un saludo.
--------------------------------------------------------

I finally managed to log in, wmbuscolu, and found it excellent. It's among the best I've seen lately, very comprehensive, very interestig and well structured.
I hope that you will be adding more photos in due course.
Congratulations and greetings,

Terechu
Chris
Translator

Post by Chris »

Entre na paxina y ta muy guapa pero el problema que nun se ve bien usando el navegador firefoxde mozila.org

Return to “About Asturias - Sobre Asturies”