FAQFAQ          SearchSearch          MemberlistMemberlist          UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile          Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages          Log inLog in          
Anmoore West Virginia's World War II Veterans

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asturian-American Migration Forum Index -> Genealogy - Genealogía
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Art
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 1:28 am    Post subject: Anmoore West Virginia's World War II Veterans Reply with quote

On a recent trip to Anmoore WV, I took a photo of a sign honoring those from Anmoore who served in the Armed Forces in WWII.

(The image is too large for this page, so it will--harmlessly--break the layout.)
enol orviz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi:

A month ago i was searching about my family around the world, and i found a photo, a company of B27 in Europe(i'm not sure, Europe or Pacific), in the photo i can see the B27 and 7 people, 1 of their was Sgt. Orviz. But i didn't found in the webpage her destiny, i don't know that he dead, or he survive the WW2.

Please, may you send my a complete photo?.

Thanks for all.

P.d. --> Excuse me, i'm not american or english, i'm spanish and i don't speak english well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asturian-American Migration Forum Index -> Genealogy - Genealogía All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: