how to post photos - como poner fotos

Have a question? Run into a problem on the site? Please tell us.<br>
¿Tienes una pregunta? ¿Topaste un problema en el sitio? Dinos.

Moderator: Moderators

Kathi Menendez Law

how to post photos?javascript:emoticon(':?:')

Post by Kathi Menendez Law »

Hello Art, Can you please tell me how to post photos. I have photos of family in Spain--hoping someone will recognize and help me find my family in Spain. thanks so much. Kathi
Art
Site Admin

Post by Art »

Hi, Kathy,

If you want to post the photos on the forum, we have a new experimental method you can try. When you're typing in your message, look under the message box for "Add image to post". Click on that, and it will guide you through the process. The results aren't elegant, but it's quick and easy.

If you want to add photos to the photo album, you'll have to email them to me. The address at the bottom of every page will work. I'm backed up working on revisions of the site, so it will take me a little while to get to them. (Update: I've not be able to do it for a long time now.)

--------------------

Hola, Kathy,

Si quieres poner las fotos en el foro, tenemos un nuevo método experimental que puedes probar. Cuando estás tecleando tu mensaje, mira abajo de la caja de mensaje para "Añadir Imagen al Mensaje". Haz click sobre esto, y te dirigirá por el proceso. Los resultados no son elegantes, pero es rápido y fácil.

Si quieres añadir fotos al álbum de fotos, tendrás que enviármelos por correo electrónico. Puedes utilizar la dirección de correo que aparece al fondo de cada página. Tengo trabajo retrasado porque estoy haciendo unas revisiones al foro. Por eso, será un ratito hasta que puedo hacerlo. (Actualización: No he podido hacerlo hace mucho tiempo.)

Return to “Need Help? - ¿Precisas ayuda?”