FAQFAQ          SearchSearch          MemberlistMemberlist          UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile          Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages          Log inLog in          
Fotografias

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asturian-American Migration Forum Index -> Suggest? Submission? - Sugerencia? propuesta?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Carlos M Gutierrez Colsa

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:57 pm    Post subject: Fotografias Reply with quote

Tengo una buena cantidad de fotografias tomadas en diferentes partes de Asturias, en los años 50. Son de Llanes,La Borbolla y otros lugares algunas son de paisajes y otras son de grupos.

Si les intersa las puedo escanear y quizas algunas de las personas que aparecen en ellas puedan ser identificadas.

Saludos y Gracias
Carlos

--------------
trans. Art

I have a good number of photographs taken in different parts of Asturias in the 1950s. They are of Llanes, La Borbolla, and other places. Some are of landscapes and others are of groups of people.

If you're interested in them, I can scan them and perhaps some of the people who appear in them can be identified.

Greetings and Thanks,
Carlos
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hola, Carlos,

Sí, creo que las nos interesarán. He puesto instrucciones aquí:
http://www.asturianus.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7716#7716

-------------

Hello, Carlos,

Yes, I think we'd be interested. I've put instructions here:
http://www.asturianus.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7716#7716
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asturian-American Migration Forum Index -> Suggest? Submission? - Sugerencia? propuesta? All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: