FAQFAQ          SearchSearch          MemberlistMemberlist          UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile          Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages          Log inLog in          
Asturian Cemetery transcripts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asturian-American Migration Forum Index -> Genealogy - Genealogía
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sweeney

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 11:30 pm    Post subject: Asturian Cemetery transcripts Reply with quote

In Asturias, is there such thing as cemetery transcripts? [A list of all people buried in the cemetery and the inscription on their tombstone]

If so, how do I acquire a transcript for San Martin de Laspra?

Thanks! Cool

¿En la Asturias, hay cosa tal como transcripciones del cementerio? [ lista de toda la gente enterrada en el cementerio y la inscripción en su piedra sepulcral ]
¿Si es así cómo adquiero una transcripción para San Martin de Laspra?

¡Gracias! Cool

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are not cemetery transcripts, as far as I know. Nevertheless, you don't need then for San Martin de Laspra because in this parish the baptismal records started back in 1685.
Sweeney

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 2:15 pm    Post subject: Transcripts Reply with quote

Thanks for the information. I was hoping to get the date of death from the cemetery transcripts, this way I could request a death certificate from the Priest. I did not want to ask the Priest to do a major search through his records. As far as I know, there is not a computerized database for the old church records. Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asturian-American Migration Forum Index -> Genealogy - Genealogía All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: