My band is playing in DC on the 18th of Feb

Group &amp; solo; voice, bagpipe, guitar, drum, etc.<br>
Banda y solo; voz, gaita, guitarra, tambor, etc.

Moderators: mariamatoyos, Chris, Moderators

Xose

My band is playing in DC on the 18th of Feb

Post by Xose »

For any members in the DC area, please come out to check out my band on February 18th at the Velvet Lounge in DC!

We play all-original rock. I'd love to have some Asturian representation in the house!!!

www.myspace.com/mylifeonhold

Xose
Art
Site Admin

Post by Art »

Wow, Xose, that's a side of you I didn't know about (along with a lot more, I'm sure). What do you play/do in the band?

------------------

Vaya, Xose, es un aspecto de tú que no sabía (con much más, por cierto). ¿Cuál instrumento tocas o qué haces en la banda?
Xose

Post by Xose »

I'm the guitarist. I'm a rocker. I rock out. :D
Terechu

Post by Terechu »

Hey Xose, far out, man! You really rock! 8) What's the name of your band? I love bands who play their own music and I sure would be there if I didn't live slightly out of the way :lol:.
At all events, I'm not sure if it's ok to wish rockers good luck, I'm not familiar with the specific superstitions, but I do hope you knock them off their socks!
Xose

Post by Xose »

Hi! The band's name is My Life on Hold. In the English-speaking world, you tell performers of all stripes to "break a leg" instead of "good l$*k".
Terechu

Post by Terechu »

I figured as much, in Germany it's similar in the case of stage actors or anyone who has to perform on a stage, only the wish goes beyond the broken leg and adds a broken neck to the bargain. So here it goes:
Hals- und Beinbruch!

Return to “Music - Música”