Tina Berning expone en NYC

2-D & 3-D disciplines: painting, sculpture, ceramics, printmaking, jewelry, etc.<br>
Disciplinas bidimensional y tridimensional: pintura, escultura, cerámica, grabado, alhajas, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

Terechu

Tina Berning expone en NYC

Post by Terechu »

Alemana de nacimiento y asturiana de corazón por vínculos familiares, la artista gráfica Tina Berning expone en la galería Hanahou de Nueva York (Broadway 611) del 29 de marzo al 11 de mayo su fantástica obra “100 Girls on Cheap Paper”, una serie de 100 dibujos y acuarelas de mujeres, pintadas en gran parte el verano pasado en una casita de Cabueñes, en la zona rural de Gijón. Aquí teneís su página web con sus trabajos:

The graphic artist Tina Berning, German by birth and Asturian by heart owing to her family ties, will be exhibiting her fantastic work “100 Girls on Cheap Paper” in New York City’s Gallery Hanahou (Broadway 611) from March 29 to May 11. This is a series of 100 drawings and watercolours of women, a considerable number of which were drawn in a little cottage in Cabueñes (in Gijón’s rural area), last summer. Here’s her web site:

www.tinaberning.de
Art
Site Admin

Post by Art »

There's an opening March 29, 2007 6-9 pm.

Hay una inauguración March 29, 2007 6-9.

Bob

Post by Bob »

After I saw Terchu's post, I wrote to the Gallery Hanahou (611 Broadway, NYC) and recieved a very prompt reply. The gallery informs me that Tina Berning herself will be flying to New York for the opening. If anyone in the northeast would like to meet her, this would be the perfect opportunity. The exhibition itself, as Art pointed out, runs from March 29 to May 11.
Terechu

Post by Terechu »

Art, that was a good idea to post some images of the "Girls". I just love her work, it's very refined and elegant.
And yes, Bob, she's flying in and will be present at the opening. It would knock her off her socks if any of our "forumites" would drop in to say hello and see the exhibit.
-----------------------------------------------

Art, buena idea lo de poner algunas imágenes de las "Chicas". Me encanta su trabajo, es muy refinado y elegante.
Y sí, Bob, va a viajar expresamente a Nueva York para estar presente en la inauguración. Seguro que se llevaría una sorpresa morrocotuda si apareciera por allí algún "forero" a saludar y ver la exposición.
Terechu

Post by Terechu »

En contestación a un mensaje privado de Bob, os debo decir que Tina habla alemán, inglés, francés y español. O sea que no va a haber problemas de comunicación.

-----------------------------------------------

In reply to a private message from Bob, I should add that Tina speaks German, English, French and Spanish, so there will be no communication problems whatsoever.

Return to “Visual Art - Artes visuales”