FAQFAQ          SearchSearch          MemberlistMemberlist          UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile          Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages          Log inLog in          
Programa Tele Madrid

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asturian-American Migration Forum Index -> Events - Acontecimientos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
felechosa

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:12 am    Post subject: Programa Tele Madrid Reply with quote

Hace unos días vi un programa de Tele Madrid en el que se hablaba de este foro y salian fotos y Art Zoller. La pena fue que sólop lo vi terminar y no pude entender el contexto en el que se emitió, pero me llamó la atención por ser una emisora no asturiana.

---------------------
trans. Art

Several days ago I saw a program on Tele Madrid in which they were talking about this forum and they showed fotos and Art Zoller [Wagner]. It's too bad that I only saw the end of the program and couldn't understand the context en which it was broadcast, but it stood out to me that it wasn't an Asturian broadcast.
Art
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Es interesante, pero me estraña que no sabía nada de éste. ¡Gracias por darnos las noticias, Felechosa!

------------------

That's interesting, but it's odd that I didn't know anything about that. Thanks for letting us know about it, Felechosa!
felechosa

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:14 am    Post subject: ¡Pues salias tu también! Reply with quote

Pues salian fotos tuyas y de ti...
Un abrazo
Art
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vaya, es curioso.

¡Un saludu candial!

----------------

Wow, that's bizarre.

Best wishes!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asturian-American Migration Forum Index -> Events - Acontecimientos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: