Disparates en Educación primaria

Jokes & more<br>
Chistes y más

Moderator: Moderators

enedina

Disparates en Educación primaria

Post by enedina »

Niños de 5º y 6º de Primaria, tenía que contestar unas preguntas de un video que estaba viendo:
¿Qué rey español desembarco en Tazones?. La Virgen del Carmen.
¿De qué se cubren los suelos en la fiesta del Corpus?. de flores y de españoles.

Respuesta de un niño de 4º de Primaria:
¿Cuales son las estaciones del año?. La feve, el ave y otras muchas.
la FEVE y el AVE, son dos ferrocarriles diferentes, FEVE (ferrocarril de vía estrecha) y AVE (el de RENFE y de alta velocdad).

--------------
trans. Art

Fifth and sixth graders had to answer some question about a video that they had been watching:

What Spanish king/queen got off the ship in Tazones? The Virgin of Carmen.

What covers the ground/floors during the Festival of Corpus Christi? Flowers and Spaniards.

The answer of a fourth grader:
What are the seasons of the year? [estaciones is also the word for stations]? The Feve, the Ave and many others.

The FEVE and the AVE are two different railroad lines> FEVE (a narrow-gauge railroad) and AVE (a line of RENFE which is high speed).
una enamorada d'asturies
Art
Site Admin

Post by Art »

Hola, Enedina,

Me encanta el tercero de las estaciones del año. ¡Ja!

Pero no entiendo los primeros:
¿Qué rey español desembarco en Tazones?. La Virgen del Carmen.
¿Quién es La Virgen del Carmen? ¿Qué es Tazones? (Qué pena. Pienso que me falta información cultural fundamental.)
¿De qué se cubren los suelos en la fiesta del Corpus?. de flores y de españoles.
¿Es porque hay mucha gente por las calles?

-----------------

Hello, Enedina,

I like the third one about the seasons of the year. Ha!

But I don't understand the first ones:
What Spanish king/queen got off the ship in Tazones?. The Virgin of Carmen.
¿Who is the Virgen of Carmen? ¿What is Tazones? (Yikes, I think that I'm missing some fundamental cultural information.)
What covers the ground/floors during the Festival of Corpus Christi? Flowers and Spaniards.
¿Is that because there are lots of people in the streets?
enedina

aclaración disparares en primaria

Post by enedina »

¡Hola!.
1.- Tazones es un pueblo de la costa asturiana.

2.- La Virgen del Carmen, es la virgen patrona de los marineros. Es otro nombre dado a la Virgen María, como también puede ser la Virgen de Covadonga.

3.- Cuando el niño puso españoles, quiso decir espadañas. La espadaña, es una planta parecida al junco.

4.- El rey que desembarcó en Tazones fue CarlosI de España y V de Alemania.

Un saludo.

-----------------
trans. Art

Hi!.
1.- Tazones is a village on the coast of Asturias.

2.- La Virgen del Carmen, is the patron virgen of the sailors. That's also another name given to the Virgen María, as the Virgen de Covadonga can also be.

3.- When the child said Spaniards, he/she wanted to say "espadañas" (bullrushes). La "espadaña" is a plant similar to "junco" (rush or reeds).

4.- The king who disembarked in Tazones was Carlos I of Spain, who was also Carlos V of Germany.

Best wishes.
una enamorada d'asturies
zancañeru

Post by zancañeru »

Un colláciu dela escuela, Rafa, entrugáron-y cuálas eren las 3 partes principales del cuerpu humanu. Elli dixo: 'Pantalón, camisa y camisón'. Tiníamos 10/11 años.

One of my schoolmate, Rafa, was asked to say the 3 main parts of the human body. He answered: 'Trousers, shirt and petty coat'. We were around 10/11 years old.
Jose Luis Celorio
Art
Site Admin

Post by Art »

Zancañeru, I wonder if those three "parts" were the thing she drew? (A head and legs would have been nice, too!)

-------------------

¿Zancañeru, me pregunto si esos tres partes eran las cosas que ella dibujaba? (¡Bueno, sería mejor tener una cabeza, piernos, también!)
Art
Site Admin

Post by Art »

Zancañeru, I wonder if those three "parts" were the main things she used to draw? (A head and legs would have been nice, too!)

-------------------

¿Zancañeru, me pregunto si esos tres partes eran las cosas principales que ella dibujaba? (¡Bueno, sería mejor tener una cabeza, piernos, también!)
zancañeru

Post by zancañeru »

Rafa was not very good at drawing. We told him that it would be very helpful if he put some music to his goats. The goats would give more milk. So there he went up the mountains with his radio...

Rafa nun era mú buenu col dibuxu. Dixímos-y que era mano santu poneyos música a las cabras. Las cabras daríen más leche. Pallá jói elli monti arriba cola so radio....
Jose Luis Celorio
L

Post by L »

yo conozco a uno, que yos ponia hard-rock a los gochos !porque decia que berraben menos
___

I meet one who plays hard-rock at his pigs because he said they shout less

Return to “Humor”